Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

22 at Walmart

4 posters

Go down

22 at Walmart Empty 22 at Walmart

Post by RoyDean 3/10/2022, 7:45 pm

Walmart at SW side of Phoenix AZ today had decent stock of CCI SV at $4.83 box and Federal Auto in 325 round boxes for $21.16. There did not appear to be any limit, but I did not try to buy any.

Very little CF ammo in the cabinet, but quite a lot of shotgun shells.

I was at the Healy LGS the other day and they had a pretty good selection of CF ammo - albeit expensive. As well as plenty of Aguila and other 22LR.

Maybe the tide is slowly turning?

RoyDean

Back to top Go down

22 at Walmart Empty Re: 22 at Walmart

Post by Pinetree 3/10/2022, 10:07 pm

3 box limit here.

I got a case from target sports for $521.

Wasn't happy about paying that much, but I needed it and they had it.

Pinetree
Pinetree

Back to top Go down

Post by JKR 3/13/2022, 11:15 am

Even though I’m well stocked, I still buy Wall Marts CCI when I have the misfortune of going there. 
On my last visit the guy at the counter told me he was getting backed up with CCI and I could have as much as I wanted. I took six boxes instead of the usual three. 
I think the masses are buying the federal but not the CCI.
JKR

JKR

Back to top Go down

Post by SonOfAGun 3/14/2022, 9:47 am

JKR wrote:Even though I’m well stocked, I still buy Wall Marts CCI when I have the misfortune of going there. 
On my last visit the guy at the counter told me he was getting backed up with CCI and I could have as much as I wanted. I took six boxes instead of the usual three. 
I think the masses are buying the federal but not the CCI.
JKR

I've been seeing CCI SV at local Wal Marts (St. Louis area). There is always the tedious task of finding the person with the correct keys to open the cabinet. I always ask "is there a limit?" The answers range from "no" to "I don't know" to "three boxes."

In the first and second case I'll buy half of what's on the shelf. In the third case, I'll buy three boxes.
SonOfAGun
SonOfAGun

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down