Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These bullets may be worth a try RMRbullets.com

3 posters

Go down

These bullets may be worth a try RMRbullets.com Empty These bullets may be worth a try RMRbullets.com

Post by Allgoodhits 5/10/2022, 7:37 pm

A very good shooter friend of mine suggested that I try these bullets. Rocky Mountain Reloading, I was unfamiliar with them. I ordered a thousand of their 9mm .355 115 gr Truncated cone Match Winner bullets. I received them in about a week.

Anxious to try them, I loaded some in front of 4.7gr VV N320 in .38 Super. I didn't want to change any of my settings, and they worked out to be 1.200 oal. (Next load will be at 1.225"). In any event the accuracy was quite good. Just under 1.5" at 50 yds prone, from my Accuracy X Bianchi Gun. They be worth a try in your 9mm collection.

9mm 115 Gr. RMR Full Metal Jacket Truncated Cone Flat Point Mini-MatchWinner Bullets | RMR Bullets
Allgoodhits
Allgoodhits

Back to top Go down

These bullets may be worth a try RMRbullets.com Empty Re: These bullets may be worth a try RMRbullets.com

Post by bmize1 5/10/2022, 9:32 pm

I bought some for a 9 carbine and they are very accurate in it.
In the G19 they seemed about the same as gold dots, but that’s not saying much.
Don’t have a decent 9 to try them in.
They have always been fast at shipping and sell a lot of SMK and Gold Dot 2nds or pulls.

bmize1

Back to top Go down

These bullets may be worth a try RMRbullets.com Empty Re: These bullets may be worth a try RMRbullets.com

Post by rich.tullo 5/11/2022, 12:20 pm

I like the match winner I use the 124gn. Out of my Walther PPQ. Your looks a little long, they load about the same as Hornady's HPX.
rich.tullo
rich.tullo

Back to top Go down

Post by Allgoodhits 5/11/2022, 8:06 pm

rich.tullo wrote:I like the match winner I use the 124gn. Out of my Walther PPQ. Your looks a little long, they load about the same as Hornady's HPX.
Long? I am loading .38 Super not 9mm.  1.225" is actually short for .38 Super.
Allgoodhits
Allgoodhits

Back to top Go down

Post by rich.tullo 5/12/2022, 6:49 am

Allgoodhits wrote:
rich.tullo wrote:I like the match winner I use the 124gn. Out of my Walther PPQ. Your looks a little long, they load about the same as Hornady's HPX.
Long? I am loading .38 Super not 9mm.  1.225" is actually short for .38 Super.
Makes sense now , I heard the 147s work good if you have a 1:10 twist barrel.
rich.tullo
rich.tullo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down