Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Front sight focus - good visual video

3 posters

Go down

Front sight focus - good visual video Empty Front sight focus - good visual video

Post by Wes Lorenz 8/15/2022, 4:10 pm

I stumbled on this last night and it has very good visual exercise training images. They are shown starting around the 5min mark.
Maybe save them as screen savers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lMYzJpD4n8

Wes Lorenz

shanneba and DireWolf53 like this post

Back to top Go down

Front sight focus - good visual video Empty Re: Front sight focus - good visual video

Post by DireWolf53 8/16/2022, 9:37 pm

Wes,
Thanks for posting these exercises. To paraphrase Yogi Berra Shooting is 90 percent mental, the other half is physical. I have found that visualization has helped me to progress and have more fun in a variety (skiing, rock climbing cycling) of sports. In that respect shooting is no different. The beauty of this is you can practice these drills anywhere you have a safe wall to point your pistol. A few minutes a day of focused intensity is sure to pay off.

DireWolf53

DireWolf53 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Front sight focus - good visual video Empty Re: Front sight focus - good visual video

Post by mloo382 9/11/2022, 1:46 am

Wes Lorenz wrote:I stumbled on this last night and it has very good visual exercise training images. They are shown starting around the 5min mark.
Maybe save them as screen savers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lMYzJpD4n8

Thanks for sharing that...

mloo382

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down