Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kimber Gold Match II worth doing work to?

4 posters

Go down

Kimber Gold Match II worth doing work to? Empty Kimber Gold Match II worth doing work to?

Post by Soupy44 Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:41 pm

Is a Kimber Gold Match II worth sending off for a fitted barrel and full work up for the purpose of being a ball gun? I know a RO is the standard, but I have what I have. 

Thanks!

Soupy44

Back to top Go down

Kimber Gold Match II worth doing work to? Empty Re: Kimber Gold Match II worth doing work to?

Post by Jon Eulette Fri Oct 14, 2022 3:08 pm

All the Kimbers I’ve built have been worthy pistols afterwards. Replace MIM parts and new NM quality barrel turns it into excellent pistol.
Jon
Jon Eulette
Jon Eulette

knightimac likes this post

Back to top Go down

Kimber Gold Match II worth doing work to? Empty Re: Kimber Gold Match II worth doing work to?

Post by Pinetree Fri Oct 14, 2022 5:42 pm

I have one. Kart barrel and bushing, new trigger, new hammer, extended slide stop, Weigand scope mount, an Ultradot, and Herrett grips.

It's barely a Kimber anymore, but it works for me.
Pinetree
Pinetree

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:35 pm

Trigger job by Toyota, barrel by me. I like it.Kimber Gold Match II worth doing work to? 20220417
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down