Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aimpoint Micro for Rugers great buy

4 posters

Go down

Aimpoint Micro for Rugers great buy Empty Aimpoint Micro for Rugers great buy

Post by Dan Webb Fri Oct 13 2023, 11:28

Aimpoint is selling Micro series dot scopes with Ruger mounts on their site for a screaming deal right now. 10/22, MK II, III, IV.
https://aimpoint.us/shop-collections/micro-series/

Dan Webb

Allan Campbell likes this post

Back to top Go down

Aimpoint Micro for Rugers great buy Empty Re: Aimpoint Micro for Rugers great buy

Post by inthebeech Fri Oct 13 2023, 14:15

Is the radius cut on the Mark pistol the same as that on the 1911 slide?  I have a donor 1911 slide if an industrious pistol smith thinks it can be made to work by recutting the underside of the mount.  I don't know if the two screws would be durable but maybe the same modification can be done to the equally inexpensive Ruger 10/22 model which looks like it has three screws.  Send me a PM if you wish.
inthebeech
inthebeech

Back to top Go down

Aimpoint Micro for Rugers great buy Empty Re: Aimpoint Micro for Rugers great buy

Post by Dcforman Fri Oct 13 2023, 14:35

If you click through, none of those discounted items are actually available. The S-1 is, though...

Dave

Dcforman

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Webb Fri Oct 13 2023, 18:22

Sorry guys, I didn't think a company like Aimpoint would list a bunch of unavailable items.

Dan Webb

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyDean Fri Oct 13 2023, 18:44

Dan Webb,

Sorry to say that Aimpoint very frequently lists "not available" items. Their 9000sc 4moa was listed so for about 12 months till just a few days ago. I pestered them several times, cause I knew that they were readily available to their distributors in Europe, but not in USA.

Having said that, the Customer Service staff at Aimpoint are very polite and responsive. Just have to be patient if something is not in stock.

RoyDean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down