Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CZ Kadet with Burris Fast Fire III for Bullseye

4 posters

Go down

CZ Kadet with Burris Fast Fire III for Bullseye Empty CZ Kadet with Burris Fast Fire III for Bullseye

Post by Joe L 3/13/2014, 11:34 pm

I've put 28k rounds through a CZ kadet over the last 3 years but bought and have used a Ruger 22/45 with an Ultradot in the last two club bullseye matches.  The Ruger and I get along just fine, but I've missed shooting the Kadet.  I bought a Burris sight to install on my centerfire gun but don't have the mounts yet, so I installed the new red dot on my Kadet just to see how the sight worked.  Here is the result...

Obviously I was pretty happy with this training session.  Not saying I will be giving up my Ruger 22/45 but I might try the Kadet in a match some time. 

Joe

Joe L

Back to top Go down

CZ Kadet with Burris Fast Fire III for Bullseye Empty Re: CZ Kadet with Burris Fast Fire III for Bullseye

Post by Rob Kovach 3/14/2014, 7:57 am

That is fantastic Joe!!

I'm really glad that you post these videos showing pistols that are uncommon on the firing line.  I think it will encourage new shooters to come out and try the gun that they have.
Rob Kovach
Rob Kovach
Admin

Back to top Go down

CZ Kadet with Burris Fast Fire III for Bullseye Empty Re: CZ Kadet with Burris Fast Fire III for Bullseye

Post by DavidR 3/14/2014, 9:24 am

Nice targets, but  what it will do at 50 yards will determine if its bullseye worthy or not.
DavidR
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe L 3/14/2014, 9:55 am

David--good point.  I'll try it and see.  And the Ruger at the same time, same ammo.

Joe L

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Escape 3/16/2014, 8:09 pm

Testing it against the Ruger using the same ammo in each will not necessarily tell you which is better/more accurate. I know that it is hard to do these days but you really should consider shooting each with several kinds of ammo and then compare the guns while each is shooting it's 'favorite'.

Bruce

Fire Escape

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe L 3/16/2014, 8:56 pm

Yep, that would be best.  At my skill level, I think it will be difficult for me to tell the difference in the guns.  Maybe in another year.  Right now the gun is not a big concern.  I just wanted to have a backup or a loaner for anyone who shows up and wants to shoot with us and now I do. 

I shot the polymer P-09 CZ today after putting a red dot on it and am happy with it as well. 

Joe

Joe L

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidR 3/17/2014, 9:55 am

Testing will tell you which will have the best accuracy, if they are close then you can see which one you shoot the best.
DavidR
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe L 3/23/2014, 3:33 pm

DavidR--It was so windy and cold this morning that I decided to go to the rifle range and see how the P-09 9mm gun would shoot at 100 yards.  Here is a video of the results.  I have done something like this with the Ruger and Kadet in the past but on separate days.  I really think the biggest variable at 100 yards is my ability to place the red dot in the same place every for every shot.  This gun seems to be very repeatable.  Is this the kind of testing you are suggesting?

Thanks,
Joe

Joe L

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down