Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help with a Benelli MP-95 Atlanta

3 posters

Go down

Need help with a Benelli MP-95 Atlanta Empty Need help with a Benelli MP-95 Atlanta

Post by SSgtG 5/18/2014, 11:06 am

I picked this up at our local gun show in February. Got plenty of other Bullseye .22s but nothing with that slanty euro grip angle. It came with a Nill or Rink grip, I can't remember which. I've had to replace the buffer pad (thank you Larry's Guns) but the trigger is mediocre at best. I've found all the info online I can but it is only so adjustable. I don't think it was ever meant to be a world class gun but I was wondering if there is anyone who works on these or is the trigger module replaceable with a better unit? I shot it in the last three indoor league matches and shot it yesterday in the Nebraska State 2700 and shot a 848, my personal best to date so it can shoot but the trigger sucks so bad I wonder how well I could shoot it with a nice trigger. It is dead reliable something I don't always get from the Dworak or High Standard that I sometimes shoot. Yes, I know I could go to a Pardini but they are a few more shekels then I want to spend. I only have $600 into the Benelli so a few dollars more doesn't hurt. Any ideas?

SSgtG

Back to top Go down

Need help with a Benelli MP-95 Atlanta Empty Re: Need help with a Benelli MP-95 Atlanta

Post by DeweyHales 5/18/2014, 8:27 pm

There are guys out there that really like these triggers. They are quite adjustable to several different styles of pull. 

Try asking at Target Talk if you haven't. There are more guys there using the Benelli. PilkGuns likely has trigger adjustment information available.
DeweyHales
DeweyHales

Back to top Go down

Need help with a Benelli MP-95 Atlanta Empty Re: Need help with a Benelli MP-95 Atlanta

Post by DavidR 5/19/2014, 11:06 am

The mp 95s are not very adjustable but the Model mp 90s are, you can replace the 95 trigger module with the 90.
DavidR
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down