Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KC Crawford Built 38 Super

2 posters

Go down

38 super - KC Crawford Built 38 Super Empty KC Crawford Built 38 Super

Post by Axehandle 11/11/2014, 4:45 pm

KC is sending a 38 Super South.   A few weeks ago in my 38 Super backup Gun thread he talked about one he was holding that he built a while back.  We talked about it today and BOOM.  It will be here next week.  High expectations here but I'm thinking there may be a method to KC's madness.   He and I had discussed his roll triggers earlier and I made the point that if I had him do one and liked it I'd need to have trigger jobs done on every target gun I own.  Looks like he is getting one of his roll triggers into my hands.   Like I said.  Very High Expectations.  I'd better be building up the gun fund for a few trigger jobs for the 2015 shooting season.

Last edited by Axehandle on 11/13/2014, 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Axehandle

Back to top Go down

38 super - KC Crawford Built 38 Super Empty Re: KC Crawford Built 38 Super

Post by Magnusbullets 11/11/2014, 6:55 pm

I will fix that trigger up when it comes in next. Haha bring some ammo out when picking up. We can shoot a few at the shop. I shot Allen Fulfords years ago, when both shooting 2650. Very accurate and easy to shoot. Less recoil than some 9mm I have tried.

Magnusbullets

http://www.magnusbullets.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Axehandle 11/12/2014, 3:11 pm

Yikes!  Almost forgot to get those EGW 30mm to 1 inch ring liners that KC recommended.  FWIW they have a flange on each end to lock them in the ring. Very Happy

Axehandle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down