Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NELSON CONVERSION

4 posters

Go down

NELSON CONVERSION Empty NELSON CONVERSION

Post by jim fabanich 11/14/2015, 11:08 pm

I spoke to Larry Nelson about 3 weeks ago about his conversions and then ordered one. It arrived and is everything that Larry promised and then some!
Fit and finish is excellent and function has been failure free, but for some bad ammo.

jim fabanich

Back to top Go down

NELSON CONVERSION Empty Re: NELSON CONVERSION

Post by JayhawkNavy02 11/15/2015, 12:05 am

Agreed, I've had two, and I'm very happy.  I can't compare it to the Marvel or Advantage Arms, because I haven't had either, but I got the recommendation from several HM shooters and I think it was great advice.  Mine's been exceptionally reliable and very accurate.  Larry is a rare example of excellent customer service.
JayhawkNavy02
JayhawkNavy02

Back to top Go down

Post by KevinB 11/18/2015, 9:21 pm

Just ordered a weaver base for mine so I can go both open sights or red dot.  Scored an ultradot for a good deal on ebay.

KevinB

Back to top Go down

Post by Chris Miceli 11/18/2015, 9:37 pm

Yeah Larry is pretty cool. Just ordered a iron sight conversion and he agreed to send it straight to Springfield custom shop so I don't have to pay shipping twice. Only sad thing is I won't be able to evaluate it compared to my old marvel lock back.

Which brings me to another question what actually is the difference between the marvel and the nelson. I know it's the newest version from Bob but... I never had any issues with my marvel.

Chris Miceli

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down