Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

done did it......

3 posters

Go down

done did it...... Empty done did it......

Post by Paper-Puncher 12/3/2011, 3:54 pm

Got me a range officer........nice and tight no slop any where......trigger feels really good for out of the box ....loaded up some 205 gr LSWC over 3.6 grs of clays ....1.245 col......470 crimp....I'll try it out at 50ft in the morning when the range opens.......bet it out shoots that POS KImber I had.........I know I said I was gonna stick with the .22 but I just could help myself...........

Paper-Puncher

Back to top Go down

done did it...... Empty Re: done did it......

Post by Rob Kovach 12/3/2011, 4:20 pm

Good job dude. I know you did the right thing. When you start shooting that as well as your air and .22 pistols, it feels really good.

While it's still saturday, you should go to your gun shop and pick up some lighter recoil springs. The recoil spring that the RO comes with might not let the light loads cycle.
Rob Kovach
Rob Kovach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by larrupin 12/3/2011, 5:08 pm

Congratulations!!!
It's hard to beat the grin a 45 1911 puts on your face!
I really think the Range Officer is hard to beat for the money.
Keep those bullets and load them up yourself. I have plenty around and if you got a 45 again your gonna need them! Smile

Take care,

larrupin

larrupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Paper-Puncher 12/3/2011, 6:42 pm

Ya I'm pretty stoked.....course .....not gonna like the credit card bill when I get it....but after the 1st of the yr.....I'm gonna sell 1 wk of my vaction back at work.......with 20yrs of service I have plenty of Vacation time so 1 wk I wont miss at all....and gun will be paid for .....got it for 819 ...I guess there getting hard to find.....

Paper-Puncher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum