Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This weird Russian PDF

2 posters

Go down

This weird Russian PDF Empty This weird Russian PDF

Post by Aufidius 6/9/2018, 11:16 pm

Team,

Does anyone have a good translation or copy of the attached, from Igor's site: https://sites.google.com/site/toz35blog/files (sovr_sport_oruj)

This weird Russian PDF Nigmic10

MUCHAS GRACIAS!
Aufidius
Aufidius

Back to top Go down

This weird Russian PDF Empty Re: This weird Russian PDF

Post by Oleg G 6/10/2018, 10:13 am

If it helps, the title is: Modern sporting weapons and their adjustments, by P. Danilov. Russian is my native language but I am not a translator. I once attempted to translate the Yur'ev's book and was defeated - complexity of the contents and an overabundance of specialized terms was way above my skill level. I flipped through this book and it's the same situation.

Regards,
Oleg.
Oleg G
Oleg G

Back to top Go down

Post by Aufidius 6/11/2018, 7:04 pm

Oleg G wrote:If it helps, the title is: Modern sporting weapons and their adjustments, by P. Danilov. Russian is my native language but I am not a translator. I once attempted to translate the Yur'ev's book and was defeated - complexity of the contents and an overabundance of specialized terms was way above my skill level. I flipped through this book and it's the same situation.

Regards,
Oleg.

Thanks Oleg- I can read the pictures OK, but sort of wish I knew what was being discussed. Really like the retro look!
Aufidius
Aufidius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down