Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pardini MP 32

5 posters

Go down

Pardini MP 32 Empty Pardini MP 32

Post by toddcfii Thu Jan 10, 2019 9:19 am

Can anyone give me some information on the Pardini MP in 32 WC?  Specifically is it a good bullseye gun in reliability and accuracy?  Also can it take a red dot without modification?  I have found little on line on this model. I guess it is an older model?  I only see informing the SP.  Is the SP the 22 version and MP the 32?  Thanks in advance.
toddcfii
toddcfii

Back to top Go down

Pardini MP 32 Empty Re: Pardini MP 32

Post by dronning Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:04 am

The MP's were prone to frame cracking, you would have to add a rail for an optic.  Parts will be an issue - if even available.

https://www.bullseyeforum.net/t9349-pardini-sp-vs-mp

If you decide to go with the new Pardini I'd consider the 32acp.

- Dave
dronning
dronning

Back to top Go down

Post by toddcfii Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:10 am

Thanks Dave. I just found that discussion on the board before you posted it. So drill and tap the top of the gun for a rail then add a red dot?
toddcfii
toddcfii

Back to top Go down

Post by JKR Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:27 am

I've done some work on a friends 22 SP model. There are some parts available from Pardini USA for these older guns. I think Pardini added the silver racing stripes to the frames because of the cracking issue with the 32s. If it has these stripes and the price right it could be worth considering. 

Yes. the frames need to be drilled and tapped for a mount.

I don't agree with Dave about 32 ACP's. 

Jim

JKR

Back to top Go down

Post by toddcfii Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:30 am

Doesn’t have the racing stripes so....  Would it still be worth it at the right price. Excellent condition what would be the right price?
toddcfii
toddcfii

Back to top Go down

Post by gregbenner Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:55 am

If you are considering purchase, you might consider calling Vladimir at Pardini USA.  He is very helpful.

I’ve got Pardini, and others, in both 32WC as well as ACP, both are nice. If you don’t already have either, I also would consider the ACP, but not suggesting it is better than the 32Long.

I’m not familiar with the MP version, I have the SP/HP, and did not have to drill or tap, it has grooves in the frame which works perfectly for my red dot.

Last edited by gregbenner on Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

gregbenner

Back to top Go down

Post by JKR Thu Jan 10, 2019 12:08 pm

I agree with Greg. Give Vlad a call. He helped me sort out that old SP. I know my friend gave a grand for that pistol. I don't think I would've paid that much. However since I got it running right for him, it's been flawless.

JKR

Back to top Go down

Post by mpolans Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:42 pm

toddcfii wrote:Doesn’t have the racing stripes so....  Would it still be worth it at the right price. Excellent condition what would be the right price?
I probably wouldn't, unless you could get it at a price where if the frame cracked after a thousand rounds you wouldn't cry.

mpolans

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down