Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frustration

+25
TonyH
kidneyboy
JNW1
farmboy
ebinnion
Allgoodhits
bullseye67
DanQ
DA/SA
willnewton
Steve K
David R
chopper
vmax606
dronning
mikemyers
CR10X
Vociferous
kjanracing
Steve B
zanemoseley
jglenn21
john bickar
Wobbley
Wadcutter
29 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Frustration - Page 3 Empty Frustration

Post by Wadcutter Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

If there exists a more frustrating discipline than bullseye pistol, I'd like to know what it might be.

A little over a year in and my scores are hovering around the lower end of sharpshooter.

I've noticed a new trend:

My slow fire scores are gradually improving but it seems they are doing so at the cost of my sustained fire scores.

What is up with that?

Wadcutter

Back to top Go down

Frustration - Page 3 Empty Re: Frustration

Post by mikemyers Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:29 pm

You wrote "hands".  Are you using one or two?  It took forever for me to get up the courage to change, but I'm glad I did.

You will be amazed as I was at what people notice, such as the gun moving within my hand.  Until I watched the video, I wasn't aware of that.  Yeah, I agree. - you think and feel you are doing things well, and then people point out all the "issues".  Once they point something out, I was able to work on correcting the issue.  

For the video, give a P&S camera, or a phone, to a friend, have them stand six feet to one side of you, start recording, and when they say they're recording, fire off five shots, and tell them not to stop recording until you lower your hand.  (no "s".)
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3