Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Co witness red dot sight for S&W Performance Center model 41

3 posters

Go down

Co witness red dot sight for S&W Performance Center model 41 Empty Co witness red dot sight for S&W Performance Center model 41

Post by Beareos4 Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:54 pm

Has anyone found a red dot sight that can be mounted to the picatinny rail on the Performance Center Model 41 that allows co witnessing of the iron sights?

Beareos4

Back to top Go down

Co witness red dot sight for S&W Performance Center model 41 Empty Re: Co witness red dot sight for S&W Performance Center model 41

Post by Jon Eulette Thu Jan 24, 2019 3:02 pm

Why would you want to do that? It’s not a combat pistol…
Jon
Jon Eulette
Jon Eulette

Back to top Go down

Co witness red dot sight for S&W Performance Center model 41 Empty Re: Co witness red dot sight for S&W Performance Center model 41

Post by Ray Bersch Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:28 pm

The Aimpoint Micro H2 mounts nice and low and allows co-witness - or at least the ability to see both front and rear sights.  I'm new to this so I use it to get correct orientation when I bring the gun up - the dot always appears and is much better than the same sight frame mounted on my 1911 with no iron sights.
Co witness red dot sight for S&W Performance Center model 41 Img_1311
Ray Bersch
Ray Bersch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down