Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Range officer target sights are hard to see against the bullseye

3 posters

Go down

Range officer target sights are hard to see against the bullseye Empty Range officer target sights are hard to see against the bullseye

Post by GerhardG Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:21 pm

Greetings,
I have trouble with my sight alignment with my Range Officer. The black front sight and the black with white outline rear are lost when lining up on the black bullseye. When shooting a white 8 1/2 X 11-inch paper target I put a black repair dot and I can line up my sights very well.
Suggestions other than mounting an Ultradot or Venom? I do use Knobloch shooting glasses with the iris add on so with these my rear and front are razor sharp. Just all that black gets me lost.

GerhardG

Back to top Go down

Range officer target sights are hard to see against the bullseye Empty Re: Range officer target sights are hard to see against the bullseye

Post by dronning Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:25 pm

Shoot 6 O'clock or better yet Sub-6.

Range officer target sights are hard to see against the bullseye File
- Dave
dronning
dronning

Back to top Go down

Range officer target sights are hard to see against the bullseye Empty Re: Range officer target sights are hard to see against the bullseye

Post by james r chapman Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:30 pm

paint over the white outline rear sight.

use the smoke from a burning piece of painters paint.

do as Dave says.  sub 6
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GerhardG Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:35 pm

Sub 6 O'clock it is.
Thank you.

GerhardG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down