Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am suffering from a lack of shooting!

+8
Sunil P Verma
Marine Shooter
CR10X
Glenn Barber
straybrit
Steve B
s1120
Founder
12 posters

Go down

I am suffering from a lack of shooting!  Empty I am suffering from a lack of shooting!

Post by Founder Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:19 pm

No indoor league for me this year Crying or Very sad and I never thought I would miss it this much! And as much as I enjoy shooting it's the gathering with like minded people and friends and the conversations that I miss the most.

My name is Joe and I am a triggerholic. It has been 47 days since I shot a match and 25 days shot I dispersed a round.

I feel better now, kinda
Founder
Founder

https://www.bullseyeforum.net

Back to top Go down

I am suffering from a lack of shooting!  Empty Re: I am suffering from a lack of shooting!

Post by s1120 Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:19 am

Oh I hear ya!!!! Ive been so busy all summer, and havent hit a range sence spring!!!!!!!! I realy got to get shooting!!!

s1120

Back to top Go down

I am suffering from a lack of shooting!  Empty Re: I am suffering from a lack of shooting!

Post by Steve B Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:47 am

First, lay down on your back comfortably. Second, Why havent you shot for over 3 weeks? Last, tell me about your mother.

There's got to be a psychological issue here.

Steve B

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:29 pm

Oh Jeez don't bring up my Mother affraid

LOL, I am sure there is some deep rooted issue from my childhood that brought this all on. Meditation and Zen, this to shall pass!

I might get to the range on Monday!!
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by s1120 Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:34 am

Steve B wrote:First, lay down on your back comfortably. Second, Why havent you shot for over 3 weeks? Last, tell me about your mother.

There's got to be a psychological issue here.

Mother?? it was Dad that got me into this in the first place!! Very Happy

s1120

Back to top Go down

Post by straybrit Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:55 am

Joe Fobes wrote:

I might get to the range on Monday!!

Oh no you don't - you have my new 22 to sort out. Now get working lol!

straybrit

Back to top Go down

Post by Glenn Barber Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:59 am

I just feel dirty from the lack of Gun powder on my body from pulling trigger. I haven't shot in about two weeks - I am shooting for sure this weekend.

Glenn Barber

Back to top Go down

Post by CR10X Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:35 am

Since I can't shoot due to injury, why don't some of you that can shoot but just don't take the time, do some shooting for me? It's really hard sitting here typing when I'm usually at the range training. Yes, I know its hard to find the time, but I can tell you its better to try and find the time and shoot than it is to have the time and not be able to.

thanks for letting me vent a little.

Cecil R

CR10X

Back to top Go down

Post by Marine Shooter Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:12 am

I haven't shot since May. The reason is that the building that the range is in had a fire and totally destroyed the range. Probably won't get back to the range until next May. At this range I shoot for free, I have been out of work since 08 and wife only works part time so range money is out of the question.

I will just have to keep my trigger withdrawls under control until then.

Marine Shooter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunil P Verma Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:23 am

Although it does not help with getting together with other shooters. I shoot air pistol in my basement. All you need is 10 meters (32 ft), any kind of pellet trap, and an Air Pistol and you're good to go.

I shoot a Moroni 162EI and have a Scuba Tank. You could also get a IZH 46M and have equal accuracy and even more fun. I have this trap:
http://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/Air_Venturi_A_G_E_Quiet_Pellet_Trap_Incl_12_50_lbs_of_Ballistic_Putty/1018

I also dry fire as much as I can. Hope you can get back to the range soon!

Sunil P Verma

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:03 am

I do have an IZH that I should dig out of the safe, dust it off and at least keep my shot plan together! Project for later today I think.

Good idea!
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by chefmossy Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:35 pm

In the same boat severe Carpal Tunnel in both hands. Having surgery first of January may get to shoot in February I hope
chefmossy
chefmossy

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Tue Dec 11, 2012 12:44 pm

Ready for Spring!
Orion
Orion

https://www.linkedin.com/in/oriondarley/

Back to top Go down

Post by Yiogo Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:23 am

I'm 64 and retired. I was looking for ammo at a local gun shop. You know how it is these days. Ammo is like gold. Anyway, I met a member of my club there who happened to shoot on the pistol team. I bought a BSA red dot, put it on my Mark III bull barrel, built a box and here I am just really enjoying Bullseye shooting. This happened less than a month ago. The league already started but I'm able to make up matches. I shoot a couple a week. May be you could "back" in like I did. I am really enjoying the participation! Yiogo

Yiogo

Back to top Go down

Post by DeweyHales Tue Jan 29, 2013 7:26 am

Thank goodness for our indoor league. We have 50 yards indoors with turning targets.

They are the fastest targets I have ever seen.
DeweyHales
DeweyHales

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down