Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi. Just signed up & I have a Parkinsonism, which is similar to, but not exactly the disease. I have no tremors (about 30% of those with Parkinson’s do not)

3 posters

Go down

Hi. Just signed up & I have a Parkinsonism, which is similar to, but not exactly the disease.  I have no tremors (about 30% of those with Parkinson’s do not) Empty Hi. Just signed up & I have a Parkinsonism, which is similar to, but not exactly the disease. I have no tremors (about 30% of those with Parkinson’s do not)

Post by BP Shooter 4/4/2019, 5:08 pm

What I he lost is part of my ability to speak and my balance, to a lesser extent. Fatigue has been my major issue in shooting competitions. I competed in hi power competition up until about 2008. From there I went t long range muzzleloader black powder rifle shooting, in the last two years,(diagnosed 10/2016) I have been increasingly fatigued at matches. About a Year after my diagnosis, I started Rock Steady Boxing, which helps keep me in better physical shape. I recently have begun shooting a 45-90 Sharps to avoid the up and down required by muzzleloading. I will write more, if there is interest.

BP Shooter

Back to top Go down

Hi. Just signed up & I have a Parkinsonism, which is similar to, but not exactly the disease.  I have no tremors (about 30% of those with Parkinson’s do not) Empty Re: Hi. Just signed up & I have a Parkinsonism, which is similar to, but not exactly the disease. I have no tremors (about 30% of those with Parkinson’s do not)

Post by ANDYZ28 4/10/2019, 3:09 am

There is definitely interest on my part at least. 
I have similar issues to yours especially fatigue. I am having a NM M-9 built by David Sams who coincidentally, does not live too far away from me. I am going to try and switch to the M-9 due to weight of the gun and recoil. I hope it works out. I am also a 100% Disabled Veteran. Thanks, Andy

ANDYZ28

http://www.andyz28.com

Back to top Go down

Hi. Just signed up & I have a Parkinsonism, which is similar to, but not exactly the disease.  I have no tremors (about 30% of those with Parkinson’s do not) Empty Re: Hi. Just signed up & I have a Parkinsonism, which is similar to, but not exactly the disease. I have no tremors (about 30% of those with Parkinson’s do not)

Post by BP Shooter 4/10/2019, 12:39 pm

Hi Andy,
It’s. Is sure worth a shot! We just need to keep doing what we can do! Have you been diagnosed with anything that would explain the fatigue?

BP Shooter

Back to top Go down

Post by BP Shooter 4/10/2019, 12:40 pm

Hi Andy,
It’s. Is sure worth a shot! We just need to keep doing what we can do! Have you been diagnosed with anything that would explain the fatigue?

BP Shooter

Back to top Go down

Post by OldShooter43 4/12/2019, 3:22 pm

Never give up!

OldShooter43

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down