Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW!! THANKS!! PLEASE STOP!! THAT'S ENOUGH!! Please donate to pay the bills! ANY DONATIONS ARE WELCOME!

+14
Ghillieman
Deerspy
JayhawkNavy02
PhotoEscape
SW-52
zanemoseley
Steamerbill
lablover
Jack H
OldShooter43
Aprilian
james r chapman
Wobbley
Founder
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WOW!! THANKS!! PLEASE STOP!! THAT'S ENOUGH!! Please donate to pay the bills! ANY DONATIONS ARE WELCOME! Empty WOW!! THANKS!! PLEASE STOP!! THAT'S ENOUGH!! Please donate to pay the bills! ANY DONATIONS ARE WELCOME!

Post by Founder Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:13 pm

Dear Friends,

It's time for me to renew the hosting service and pay some other bills for our forum and for the late John Dreyer's "Encyclopedia of Bullseye Pistol" at www.bullseyepistol.com

It costs me about $550 every 3 years to keep that site up and running. Even though it's just a static page right now, it's really one of the first places new shooters find on the web and it's still a valuable resource for our sport. John Dreyer was an instrumental part of the creation of this forum as well.

Can I count on you to help me preserve www.bullseyepistol.com for another 3 years?

Please help as you are able...my wife wasn't happy when she saw the renewal bill! lol!

You can send contributions to me via PayPal at https://paypal.me/RobKovach?locale.x=en_US
or via my email address: kovach_robert@hotmail.com

or the old fashioned way:
Rob Kovach
5726 Alpine Rd.
Brooklyn, WI 53521

I never got around to posting "thank you's" to the folks who have contributed in the past, and for that I apologize. Unless you specify to remain anonymous, I will make an effort to write a personalized "thank you" here on the forum for those who help out.

Thanks in advance to all of you making this site a valuable resource for our shooting community!!

Last edited by Founder on Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:29 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : We raised enough funds for almost 3 renewals!!!!)
Founder
Founder

https://www.bullseyeforum.net

Back to top Go down

WOW!! THANKS!! PLEASE STOP!! THAT'S ENOUGH!! Please donate to pay the bills! ANY DONATIONS ARE WELCOME! Empty Re: WOW!! THANKS!! PLEASE STOP!! THAT'S ENOUGH!! Please donate to pay the bills! ANY DONATIONS ARE WELCOME!

Post by Founder Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:17 pm

Thank you's already in order:

Steve Huff & Accuracy-X: http://www.accuracyx.com/
Brazos Bullets: http://www.brazosprecision.com/
KC Crawford & KC's Kustom Creations: https://kcskustomcreations.com/

A big THANK YOU for your continued support!
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

WOW!! THANKS!! PLEASE STOP!! THAT'S ENOUGH!! Please donate to pay the bills! ANY DONATIONS ARE WELCOME! Empty Re: WOW!! THANKS!! PLEASE STOP!! THAT'S ENOUGH!! Please donate to pay the bills! ANY DONATIONS ARE WELCOME!

Post by Wobbley Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:18 pm

I’ll help.  Sending a USPS MO tomorrow.
Wobbley
Wobbley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:22 pm

Great! Thanks Wobbley!
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:25 pm

Thanks to Jim Chapman!

....you get YOUR X-count up, Jim! lol! lol! lol!
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:27 pm

$100.00 from decal sales has been sent!
Thanks to all who purchased them!
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Aprilian Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:02 pm

Considering that I always overshoot my Bullseye budget...I've got plenty left to send some bucks your way in a minute.
Aprilian
Aprilian

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:11 pm

More thank yous go out to:

Member "DA/SA"--Thank you!

John Bickar -- Thank you!

Dan Kupar -- Thank you!

Michael Spingeld -- Thank you! with a special kudos for making me laugh out loud with the comment: If I paid by the minute spent on the forum, I'd have to sell my house.  Laughing  Laughing

Aprilian -- Thank you!

Last edited by Founder on Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:22 pm

Dave Ronning -- Thank you!
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by OldShooter43 Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:16 pm

Just sent you a donation, and I'm not even shooting in bullseye competition.  However, this is a great place to get "no BS" information that needs to continue.

OldShooter43

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack H Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:06 pm

Just sent $$$$$$$$$$$ via paypal.  First paypal since got a new cc.  My paypal was compromised recently.  Hope this works ok.
Jack H
Jack H

Back to top Go down

Post by lablover Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:08 pm

Donation on the way
lablover
lablover

Back to top Go down

Post by Steamerbill Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:13 pm

JUst sent mine in.. Thanks for all that you do!!!
Steamerbill
Steamerbill

Back to top Go down

Post by zanemoseley Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:26 pm

Just sent you a Jackson via PayPal. If you come up short let us know.

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:25 pm

OK everybody!!! I just got done with supper and evening chores, and we have EXCEEDED THE GOAL!!

There's enough for the renewal and a healthy reserve. I'll go through the contributions and do the thank you's for the remaining contributions shortly.

Thanks alot everyone for pitching in!
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by SW-52 Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:05 pm

Founder wrote:OK everybody!!! I just got done with supper and evening chores, and we have EXCEEDED THE GOAL!!

There's enough for the renewal and a healthy reserve. I'll go through the contributions and do the thank you's for the remaining contributions shortly.

Thanks alot everyone for pitching in!
Nice!!!
SW-52
SW-52

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:15 pm

Ron,
What is your PayPal?
AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:18 pm

Disregard my previous post.  Please ping me in three years.
AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:01 am

More thank yous:

Bill Jones
User Desben from Canada
Scott Brady
Oleg Grutman
James Peck
Zane Moseley
Steve Turner
James Edwards
Geo Anderson
Tony Hundal
Jim Tracy
Joe Tasse
Jack Heisel
David Wilson
Bill Smith
Ray Dashineau
Greg Benner
Bill Reynolds
Teresa Taramasso

....and extra special thanks to AP from PhotoEscape who contributed another 3 year renewal AFTER we had more than enough money raised! Be sure to check out his reloading products at http://www.photoescapeinc.com/products/index.html
Founder
Founder

Back to top Go down

Post by Aprilian Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:14 am

Rob,

See what good comes from listening to your wife.
Aprilian
Aprilian

Back to top Go down

Post by JayhawkNavy02 Sat Apr 06, 2019 11:33 am

Donated!  Sorry just got back from deployment or would have done it sooner.
JayhawkNavy02
JayhawkNavy02

Back to top Go down

Post by Deerspy Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:04 pm

will check in the mail guess you can put it in reserve pot for the future 

Richard

Deerspy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghillieman Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:34 pm

Would be awesome if the info on that page was printed into a book.
Ghillieman
Ghillieman

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Thu Feb 24, 2022 2:31 pm

3 year update:
The current renewal bills came in and the donations from 2019 were adequate to pay:
3 more years of hosting for the memorial to John Dreyer, www.bullseyepistol.com ($466.20)
Monthly forum hosting ($8.60x12x3=$309.60)

There are other charges for the urls of both pages, but I haven't written those costs down but I'm pretty sure we are still covered with the remaining balance from 2019. Those bills come in on a different cycle and are smaller.

We don't need any contributions at this time, but if you want to, I wont turn it away. I'll put it in the bank for the next renewal.

Thanks again to everyone for your support of our forum!
Founder
Founder

Jwhelan939 and shanneba like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Coupebuilder Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:20 pm

Ill start the ball rolling so you can be ahead of the ball next time... Or buy a shot of your favorite sippin whiskey...your choice! Thanks for all the hard work!

Coupebuilder

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next