Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW!! THANKS!! PLEASE STOP!! THAT'S ENOUGH!! Please donate to pay the bills! ANY DONATIONS ARE WELCOME!

+14
Ghillieman
Deerspy
JayhawkNavy02
PhotoEscape
SW-52
zanemoseley
Steamerbill
lablover
Jack H
OldShooter43
Aprilian
james r chapman
Wobbley
Founder
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

WOW!! THANKS!! PLEASE STOP!! THAT'S ENOUGH!! Please donate to pay the bills! ANY DONATIONS ARE WELCOME! - Page 2 Empty WOW!! THANKS!! PLEASE STOP!! THAT'S ENOUGH!! Please donate to pay the bills! ANY DONATIONS ARE WELCOME!

Post by Founder 4/5/2019, 4:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

Dear Friends,

It's time for me to renew the hosting service and pay some other bills for our forum and for the late John Dreyer's "Encyclopedia of Bullseye Pistol" at www.bullseyepistol.com

It costs me about $550 every 3 years to keep that site up and running. Even though it's just a static page right now, it's really one of the first places new shooters find on the web and it's still a valuable resource for our sport. John Dreyer was an instrumental part of the creation of this forum as well.

Can I count on you to help me preserve www.bullseyepistol.com for another 3 years?

Please help as you are able...my wife wasn't happy when she saw the renewal bill! lol!

You can send contributions to me via PayPal at https://paypal.me/RobKovach?locale.x=en_US
or via my email address: kovach_robert@hotmail.com

or the old fashioned way:
Rob Kovach
5726 Alpine Rd.
Brooklyn, WI 53521

I never got around to posting "thank you's" to the folks who have contributed in the past, and for that I apologize. Unless you specify to remain anonymous, I will make an effort to write a personalized "thank you" here on the forum for those who help out.

Thanks in advance to all of you making this site a valuable resource for our shooting community!!

Last edited by Founder on 4/5/2019, 11:29 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : We raised enough funds for almost 3 renewals!!!!)
Founder
Founder

https://www.bullseyeforum.net

Back to top Go down

WOW!! THANKS!! PLEASE STOP!! THAT'S ENOUGH!! Please donate to pay the bills! ANY DONATIONS ARE WELCOME! - Page 2 Empty Re: WOW!! THANKS!! PLEASE STOP!! THAT'S ENOUGH!! Please donate to pay the bills! ANY DONATIONS ARE WELCOME!

Post by Multiracer 2/24/2022, 6:10 pm

Coupebuilder wrote:Ill start the ball rolling so you can be ahead of the ball next time... Or buy a shot of your favorite sippin whiskey...your choice! Thanks for all the hard work!
2nd in line. Thanks Rob

Multiracer

Back to top Go down

WOW!! THANKS!! PLEASE STOP!! THAT'S ENOUGH!! Please donate to pay the bills! ANY DONATIONS ARE WELCOME! - Page 2 Empty Re: WOW!! THANKS!! PLEASE STOP!! THAT'S ENOUGH!! Please donate to pay the bills! ANY DONATIONS ARE WELCOME!

Post by chopper 2/25/2022, 6:17 am

Money sent, that was easy.
Stan

chopper

Back to top Go down

Post by wealth212 2/25/2022, 6:20 am

Postal MO coming your way today

wealth212

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder 2/25/2022, 10:53 am

I'll give all of the appropriate "thank you's" over the weekend! When it snows at work, I don't get enough time in front of the computer.

Thanks again, everyone! We are already good for another 3 years.
Founder
Founder

https://www.bullseyeforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2