Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alternative Source for Hammerli Parts.

5 posters

Go down

Alternative Source for Hammerli Parts. Empty Alternative Source for Hammerli Parts.

Post by Black_Talon 6/3/2019, 7:33 pm

Of course, R.I.P. Larry...

I found a great source of Hammerli 208 parts: http://www.schiesssport-billharz.de/

Yes, it's in Germany, but by ordering online the process was completely transparent and it was just as easy as ordering from Brownell's, and even easier and faster then ordering from Larrys.

I ordered about a dozen different parts and all were in stock. Prices are virtually the same as Larrys, shipping was 11 euros from Germany to USA, and the package arrived in 7 days. I did not try and order using the online cart, but emailed her a list of the parts I wanted and she emailed me an invoice which I paid using Paypal.

The owner says she'd be happy to deal with customers from the USA and that it's no particular hassle. Box was packed well and parts arrived in great shape.

Hopefully this helps a few people.
Black_Talon
Black_Talon

Back to top Go down

Alternative Source for Hammerli Parts. Empty Re: Alternative Source for Hammerli Parts.

Post by gregbenner 6/17/2019, 10:39 am

Thanks BT, always good to have alternative sources.  Do you know if there is a way to view their website in English (many German sites offer this), I am not good negotiating web sites. Or just email with the question on English? (I did take German in College, nicht gut).

gregbenner

Back to top Go down

Alternative Source for Hammerli Parts. Empty Re: Alternative Source for Hammerli Parts.

Post by Wobbley 6/17/2019, 10:58 am

Google translate is...sometimes adequate.
Wobbley
Wobbley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by valbern67 6/17/2019, 4:42 pm

Super! (that means super in German.)

alien
valbern67
valbern67

Back to top Go down

Post by Black_Talon 6/17/2019, 8:15 pm

I use Google Translate on this site, but the names of the parts get kinda messed up in translation. I use the part numbers and the original Hammerli parts diagram+parts list to decipher what's what. English emails to the owner are answered in pretty darn good English.
Black_Talon
Black_Talon

Back to top Go down

Post by Giles62 7/8/2019, 9:11 am

Excellent information, thank you for posting this. I placed my order yesterday and got an immediate response - this is a great vendor.

Giles62

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down