Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need-source for Hammerli 208 springs. thanks

3 posters

Go down

Need-source for Hammerli 208 springs. thanks Empty Need-source for Hammerli 208 springs. thanks

Post by ermakevin 6/18/2022, 8:11 pm

anyone have a source for 208 springs, i need a Hammer Main Spring since I'm getting light hits on my ammo causing them to not fire. 

Thanks Kevin G
ermakevin
ermakevin

Back to top Go down

Need-source for Hammerli 208 springs. thanks Empty Re: Need-source for Hammerli 208 springs. thanks

Post by bmize1 6/18/2022, 9:02 pm

Red Feather outfitters

bmize1

Back to top Go down

Need-source for Hammerli 208 springs. thanks Empty Re: Need-source for Hammerli 208 springs. thanks

Post by bmize1 6/18/2022, 9:05 pm

https://www.redfeatheroutfitters.com/guns/gun-parts/

bmize1

Back to top Go down

Post by rbwillnj 6/19/2022, 7:02 am

Light hits on a 208 are often the result of a combination of the ammo used and a dirty chamber.   The round does not fully seat so when the firing pin hits it, it moves forward and receives only a light hit.   With Aguila I have to clean the chamber between strings to insure I don't have an alibi.   With CCI SV I can shoot an entire match or more without a problem.
rbwillnj
rbwillnj

http://StarMachineWorks.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ermakevin 6/21/2022, 6:58 am

rbwillnj wrote:Light hits on a 208 are often the result of a combination of the ammo used and a dirty chamber.   The round does not fully seat so when the firing pin hits it, it moves forward and receives only a light hit.   With Aguila I have to clean the chamber between strings to insure I don't have an alibi.   With CCI SV I can shoot an entire match or more without a problem.
Thanks you are the second person to mention this. and i also found out that the 208 likes to stay with one ammo. i switched around from Wolf to SK to Eley and Aguila. this turns out to be a very bad idea. i have cleaned the pistol and will stay with one type of ammo. Thanks for the inputs. Good Day
ermakevin
ermakevin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down