Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where do I find this cart

+4
BE Mike
SteveT
JIMPGOV
lablover
8 posters

Go down

Where do I find this cart Empty Where do I find this cart

Post by lablover Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:02 am

Seems like it would be the right thing to have.  I’ve seen tons of pictures of them on the firing line but can’t seem to find it online to buy one

Any idea?

Where do I find this cart 86cb8a10
lablover
lablover

Back to top Go down

Where do I find this cart Empty Re: Where do I find this cart

Post by JIMPGOV Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:14 am

KART AHOY HAS DISCONTINUED ITS PRODUCTION A FEW YEARS AGO. I WOULD SUGGEST THIS ON FROM SAMSCLUB. JP
https://www.samsclub.com/sams/blue-wagon-16-folding-w-table/prod20071140.ip?xid=plp_product_1_2

JIMPGOV

Back to top Go down

Post by lablover Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:20 am

JIMPGOV wrote:KART AHOY HAS DISCONTINUED ITS PRODUCTION A FEW YEARS AGO. I WOULD SUGGEST THIS ON FROM SAMSCLUB. JP
https://www.samsclub.com/sams/blue-wagon-16-folding-w-table/prod20071140.ip?xid=
I was looking at those but it seems the front wheels turn freely and not with the handle.  Does that cause any issues?
lablover
lablover

Back to top Go down

Post by JIMPGOV Sun Jun 30, 2019 5:21 am

SEVERAL PEOPLE I KNOW ARE USING THEM. THEY LIKE'EM.

JIMPGOV

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveT Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:32 am

Wow, just a few years ago a search for "dock cart" would turn up lots of sources. I got mine at West Marine 15 years ago, but it looks like no one has them anymore.

If you are determined to get one, look on eBay or make me an offer too good to refuse Smile
SteveT
SteveT

https://sites.google.com/site/sdturner/shooting

Back to top Go down

Post by lablover Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:43 am

SteveT wrote:Wow, just a few years ago a search for "dock cart" would turn up lots of sources. I got mine at West Marine 15 years ago, but it looks like no one has them anymore.

If you are determined to get one, look on eBay or make me an offer too good to refuse Smile
After I shoot Tuesday I’ll know if I need one.  The more I think about it the more I think one is not needed.  I keep getting highpower and gear stuck in my head...lol
lablover
lablover

Back to top Go down

Post by BE Mike Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:50 am

Try a marina or anyplace that sells boat supplies. I don't want to break your heart, but I got one for a dollar at a yard sale.
BE Mike
BE Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by weber1b Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:57 pm

I have the collapsible garden cart myself. I like the dock carts due to the larger wheel size on the back and the way they pull. The thing I don't like about them is that the Perry targets do not fit in them. Carts preference is in the eye of the beholder.

weber1b

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve K Mon Jul 01, 2019 8:56 am

I've posted this cart on other threads. It's a welding cart from Harbor Freight.
Attachments
Where do I find this cart Attachment
Shtg cart1.JPG You don't have permission to download attachments.(159 Kb) Downloaded 14 times

Steve K

Back to top Go down

Post by weber1b Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:00 am

Steve K wrote:I've posted this cart on other threads. It's a welding cart from Harbor Freight.  
Interesting cart. Is it collapsible for transporting?

weber1b

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve K Mon Jul 01, 2019 9:09 am

No, it is not. That's the one drawback, it you have to be able to load and transport it. It fits in the bed of my pickup easily, but it may not work well in a SUV.

Steve K

Back to top Go down

Where do I find this cart Empty Go with The Sam's Club Geezer Cart

Post by brassmaster Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:10 pm

lablover wrote:Seems like it would be the right thing to have.  I’ve seen tons of pictures of them on the firing line but can’t seem to find it online to buy one

Any idea?

Where do I find this cart 86cb8a10

Maybe you have been using incorrect terminology when searching on-line for one of these carts. The correct Camp Perry terminology for these carts is "Geezer Cart."  Champion's Choice sold them for years and with shipping demolished a Ulysses S. Grant bill. I sold mine at a match for $50 and bought a Sam's/Wal-Mart Garden Cart as illustrated in the photo and could not be more satisfied with it, although my cart doesn't have the picnic table as shown in JIMPGOV's photo, but the table folds so no biggie. After placing my Pachmayr gun box in the old Geezer Cart, little room remained for other items such as ammo can, folding stool, raingear, small personal cooler and the required 10 targets for your relay and any other  necessary items for a full day of shooting & waiting on the ranges and ready lines at Camp Perry. 
The Sam's Club/Wal-Mart Geezer Cart is just the ticket and can even maneuver in Camp Perry mud if necessary and it's a rugged piece of equipment that will stand considerable abuse and double for chores around the house & garden. Another bonus is that it folds compactly and fits neatly in an SUV or car trunk.  The day I sold my old Geezer Cart at the match made two people happy: the guy who bought it and the guy who sold it--me because it had very limited capability for shooting or any other chore. Last note: look at the Geezer Cart on the firing line and note its size and the cooler sitting in front of it. When the shooter places his pistol box in the Geezer Cart, there would not be room for the cooler too.
brassmaster
brassmaster

http://www.whitehorsecenter.org, click on Brassmasters

Back to top Go down

Post by Pbmoser1954 Tue Jul 02, 2019 4:29 am

I made my cart from a 3 wheel jogging stroller which I bought used online. Total cost material and Stroller $60. I can remove the tray and the stroller folds up.

Last edited by Pbmoser1954 on Tue Jul 02, 2019 1:14 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : No picture)
Pbmoser1954
Pbmoser1954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down