Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guns, Ammo & Lodging while at Perry

5 posters

Go down

Guns, Ammo & Lodging while at Perry Empty Guns, Ammo & Lodging while at Perry

Post by oxbowbob 7/4/2019, 10:36 am

This paranoid question may be due to the fact that I live in NJ.

Does everyone cart gun and ammo boxes to & from their room without a thought? This would generate a SWAT team response in NJ. Guns, Ammo & Lodging while at Perry 1883569342  

Do you disguise them? Leave them in the car?

I'm staying at a Holiday Inn.
oxbowbob
oxbowbob

Back to top Go down

Guns, Ammo & Lodging while at Perry Empty Re: Guns, Ammo & Lodging while at Perry

Post by James Hensler 7/4/2019, 1:45 pm

I have shot all over the country and YES. I wheel my box and other stuff right through the lobby! Never been questioned once!
James Hensler
James Hensler

Back to top Go down

Guns, Ammo & Lodging while at Perry Empty Re: Guns, Ammo & Lodging while at Perry

Post by james r chapman 7/4/2019, 2:17 pm

They are used to it!
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman 7/4/2019, 3:29 pm

Is there a legal way a Marylander can sell a Michigander a handgun thru an Ohio FFL?
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cdrt 7/5/2019, 7:33 am

james r chapman wrote:Is there a legal way a Marylander can sell a Michigander a handgun thru an Ohio FFL?
No. A handgun has to be transferred to an FFL in the same state where the person lives.
cdrt
cdrt

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman 7/5/2019, 8:17 am

cdrt wrote:
james r chapman wrote:Is there a legal way a Marylander can sell a Michigander a handgun thru an Ohio FFL?
No. A handgun has to be transferred to an FFL in the same state where the person lives.
Thought so, thanks.
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rreid 7/5/2019, 6:21 pm

oxbowbob wrote:This paranoid question may be due to the fact that I live in NJ.

Does everyone cart gun and ammo boxes to & from their room without a thought? This would generate a SWAT team response in NJ. Guns, Ammo & Lodging while at Perry 1883569342  

Do you disguise them? Leave them in the car?

I'm staying at a Holiday Inn.

Please don't leave them in the car. You can walk right into the hotel with them. Believe it or not, there are about 45 states where people aren't paranoid about guns.
rreid
rreid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down