Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any you guys shoot High Standard Pistols?

+15
bruce martindale
mikemyers
Bullseye58
WesG
Wobbley
JayhawkNavy02
45ACP223
LenV
John Dervis
james r chapman
Mike38
Jack H
BE Mike
David R
smsnyder
19 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Any you guys shoot High Standard Pistols? - Page 2 Empty Any you guys shoot High Standard Pistols?

Post by smsnyder Sat Sep 07, 2019 7:28 am

First topic message reminder :

Any you guys shoot High Standard Pistols? What is the most desirable model? Looks like an interesting pistol  Thanks

smsnyder

Back to top Go down

Any you guys shoot High Standard Pistols? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any you guys shoot High Standard Pistols?

Post by mikemyers Thu Jan 30, 2020 12:35 am

Gustavo1957 wrote:Photos
I'll post photos of the new gun as soon as I receive it.  That might be later this week.  I'll also send them to Alan, so he can post on his website.
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

Any you guys shoot High Standard Pistols? - Page 2 Empty Re: Any you guys shoot High Standard Pistols?

Post by orpheoet Thu Jan 30, 2020 3:18 am

I have a Hamden M107. Amazing trigger. I finally have 1 magazine(a red base High Standard) that is 100%. I think I'll shoot it for EIC this year.
Any you guys shoot High Standard Pistols? - Page 2 508b4b10
orpheoet
orpheoet

Back to top Go down

Post by Jcf3202 Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:21 am

I am about to head to the range this morning with a few of my High Standards.
Photo shows a Hamden 107 Supermatic Trophy and a E. Hartford VictorAny you guys shoot High Standard Pistols? - Page 2 P1070910

Jcf3202

Back to top Go down

Post by Jcf3202 Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:23 am

This photo shows a Hamden 103 Supermatic Citation and a Supermatic Tournament built by Clark CustomsAny you guys shoot High Standard Pistols? - Page 2 P1070911

Jcf3202

Back to top Go down

Post by mikemyers Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:46 am

I never did add my photo to this thread - here's my new X-Series from the new High Standard company, in this case with a Matchdot II mounted to it.  I replaced the Matchdot II with an Aimpoint H-2 last week, and hope to mount an Aimpoint ACRO P-1 to the gun in the next few days.  I asked Alan to mount his accessory part to make it easier to rack the slide - makes a world of difference for me.

Any you guys shoot High Standard Pistols? - Page 2 L1000011
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

Post by hg401 Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:57 am

Does that mount use the same holes as the rib in the "legacy" High Standard Victor.

hg401

Back to top Go down

Post by mikemyers Sat Feb 22, 2020 10:02 am

High Standard (the new company) has two mounts available for the new gun.  I preferred this one. To get an answer to your question, you should probably post it in the High Standard forum here:  
https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=49
Alan Aronstein seems to go there very often to answer questions.

If the new mounts don't fit, Roddy Toyota now can make a perfect red dot mount for the old Victor, but he wanted to know which sight I planned to us it on.  He machined it to get it as low as possible.  In my opinion, it fits my Victor like a glove.  I removed it from the gun, as I wanted to try steel sights.  Not sure which I'll keep on the gun in the future.
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2