Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting ready for the Florida State Pistol Championship

5 posters

Go down

Getting ready for the Florida State Pistol Championship  Empty Getting ready for the Florida State Pistol Championship

Post by James Hensler Wed Oct 16, 2019 3:56 pm

Normally I am running around staying up late trying to get this ready or fix that or where did I put this or that! That stress is normal for every match I shoot! Well I have ever thing done!!!! Every base covered!!! Guns Ammo  gear I mean everything is done! What did I miss must be something! Lmao
James Hensler
James Hensler

Back to top Go down

Getting ready for the Florida State Pistol Championship  Empty Re: Getting ready for the Florida State Pistol Championship

Post by Allen Barnett Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:34 pm

It's the little things.  Stapler, staples, clip board, pasters, pens, overlays, ear muffs, ear plugs, sight adjustment tools, extra batteries for red dot, ocluder. side blinders, sight black or carbide smoker, flints or lighter for smoker, current classification card, spare magazines, zip lock bag for score card in case of rain.  No wonder our gun boxes weigh a ton!  Good luck and always remember the pointy end of the bullet goes down range.....

Allen Barnett

Back to top Go down

Getting ready for the Florida State Pistol Championship  Empty Re: Getting ready for the Florida State Pistol Championship

Post by James Hensler Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:47 pm

Check check and all check
James Hensler
James Hensler

Back to top Go down

Post by Olde Pilot Wed Oct 16, 2019 4:50 pm

All checked and ready here except I seem to have mislaid my trigger control!

Olde Pilot

Back to top Go down

Post by James Hensler Wed Oct 16, 2019 5:22 pm

Hope you find it! I want everyone’s best this weekend
James Hensler
James Hensler

Back to top Go down

Post by DA/SA Thu Oct 17, 2019 1:38 pm

Hope you all shoot well!
DA/SA
DA/SA

Back to top Go down

Post by ted.carter.568 Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:26 am

Despite Tropical Storm Nestor that passed by on Saturday, producing on and off showers and some lite winds, we were able to complete the .22 and CF matches and CMP .22 EIC with some impressive scores.  Sunday was BEAUTIFUL.

Congrats to Tim Barber for winning the 2019 State Precision Pistol Championship and finishing 2nd overall.

Congrats to Seth Innes as the match winner. 

Scores are posted at: http://grpc-jax.com/disciplines/outdoor_pistol.html

I'll be positing photos in the next couple of days.

Thanks to all who competed.  Thanks to a great group of volunteers.  Thanks to Gateway Rifle and Pistol Club for a great range facility.  Thanks to Florida Sport Shooting Association for sponsoring.  Thanks to our many sponsors for their support of prizes and awards.

Ted Carter
Match Director

ted.carter.568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down