Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullseye Pistol Turning Targets - Free to Good Home

3 posters

Go down

Bullseye Pistol Turning Targets - Free to Good Home Empty Bullseye Pistol Turning Targets - Free to Good Home

Post by mhbower Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:04 pm

I'm a member of the Board of Directors at the Burbank Rifle and Revolver Club.  We have about 20 turning target stands that were salvaged from a local range that closed.  We've offered these to other local clubs, but they didn't have interest and/or a place to install them.  These were built to last and are quite heavy.  We don't have the connecting rods that tied the stands together.  

I can provide details.  We'll need to work out delivery via a freight carrier as they're too heavy to ship via common carrier.  Let me know if interested.  My email is markhbower at yahoo dot com.

Moderators - Please move to appropriate forum if this isn't the right place.

Mark

mhbower

Back to top Go down

Bullseye Pistol Turning Targets - Free to Good Home Empty Re: Bullseye Pistol Turning Targets - Free to Good Home

Post by Jon Eulette Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:32 pm

Message sent to email.
Jon
Jon Eulette
Jon Eulette

Back to top Go down

Bullseye Pistol Turning Targets - Free to Good Home Empty Re: Bullseye Pistol Turning Targets - Free to Good Home

Post by Ghillieman Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:55 am

Mark I'm interested, PM sent.
Ghillieman
Ghillieman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down