Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot to ask Santa for a Lyman Mark 7 Reloading Press

2 posters

Go down

I forgot to ask Santa for a Lyman Mark 7 Reloading Press Empty I forgot to ask Santa for a Lyman Mark 7 Reloading Press

Post by Sa-tevp 12/25/2019, 6:27 pm

The latest issue of American Rifleman was deposited in my mailbox Tuesday and I noticed a new ad for the Lyman Mark 7 10 station reloading presses. Oo-oh. Some neat features plus they have naturally aspirated and supercharged models. No idea if financing is available.  Laughing

https://www.markvii-loading.com/

The handcranked Evolution model looks like it could divert my dreams of a Star Universal or a Dillon 1050. (Granted I have single malt dreams on a beer budget.)

I forgot to ask Santa for a Lyman Mark 7 Reloading Press Mark_vii09063

I can dream, can't I?

I'll need some new Starline brass, some 185JHPs, maybe some Vihtavuori, maybe Federal primers... 

I forgot to ask Santa for a Lyman Mark 7 Reloading Press 310?cb=20071225074935

The autodrive and sensored Mark 7 Revolution looks like fun after tuning.

I forgot to ask Santa for a Lyman Mark 7 Reloading Press Mark_vii09222-2517

"Just go back and press the button marked AMMO."

I forgot to ask Santa for a Lyman Mark 7 Reloading Press X1080
Sa-tevp
Sa-tevp

Back to top Go down

I forgot to ask Santa for a Lyman Mark 7 Reloading Press Empty Re: I forgot to ask Santa for a Lyman Mark 7 Reloading Press

Post by javaduke 12/26/2019, 7:14 am

Santa only brings Mark 7 to good kids. If you were naughty this year, had early shots or misses, didn't use chamber flags or called for a plug too many times, all you get is lump of coal Lee Pro 1000 Wink

javaduke

https://eb-custom.us

Back to top Go down