Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CMP Games Camp Butner

3 posters

Go down

CMP Games Camp Butner Empty CMP Games Camp Butner

Post by Schaumannk 1/4/2020, 3:07 am

Hi all,   Looking to attend the games this year and was wondering what the story was with Camping near the range.  Can anyone tell me more about what might be my best options?  Looking for someplace not too far away where the husband can hang out in the trailer while I drive over and shoot both days, but still pick him up so he can go out to dinner with me and my friends.

Schaumannk

Back to top Go down

CMP Games Camp Butner Empty Re: CMP Games Camp Butner

Post by Vociferous 1/4/2020, 5:50 am

If you can't find anything closer, you are welcome to set up on my property. I'm about a hour away from Butner, in Wendell, NC. I live on six acres. Got a bullseye range set up. I wonder if you are the lady from WY I chatted with in the Laundry room at Perry (2011 2012ish). Regardless, you are welcome.
PC
Vociferous
Vociferous

Back to top Go down

Post by messenger 1/4/2020, 7:15 am

When are the games?

Bill
messenger
messenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Vociferous 1/4/2020, 7:28 am

http://thecmp.org/wp-content/uploads/Eastern-Games-ENTRY-FORM.pdf?ver20191212
4/24 to 5/3. Pistol EIC is the 26th.
Vociferous
Vociferous

Back to top Go down

Post by Schaumannk 1/7/2020, 8:13 pm

Vociferous wrote:If you can't find anything closer, you are welcome to set up on my property.  I'm about a hour away from Butner, in Wendell, NC.  I live on six acres.  Got a bullseye range set up.  I wonder if you are the lady from WY I chatted with in the Laundry room at Perry (2011 2012ish).  Regardless, you are welcome.
PC
Phil, that would most likely be me in the laundry room.   Last time any other woman from Wyoming showed up would have been 2009.  
    That is a lovely offer.    We will see what May brings.   Will probably only consider it, if you are shooting the games and I could give your a ride both days and buy you lunch as well.  The range would be great for practice.

Schaumannk

Back to top Go down

Post by Vociferous 1/9/2020, 4:16 pm

Okay. Send me an email @ philandamy@att.net. I'll be shooting pistol and rifle at the games. It'll be a grand time. And if you find a better place to stay, no sweat.

PC
Vociferous
Vociferous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down