Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When was the last time that a human being was on the cover of the American rifleman

2 posters

Go down

When was the last time that a human being was on the cover of the American rifleman Empty When was the last time that a human being was on the cover of the American rifleman

Post by xman 1/11/2020, 7:32 pm

When was the last time that a human being was on the cover of the American rifleman
The anti-gun world claimed that the NRA are shills for the gun manufacturers I do see their point I have not seen a human being on the cover of the American rifleman in a very very long time I’ve only seen handguns rifles etc.
xman
xman

Back to top Go down

When was the last time that a human being was on the cover of the American rifleman Empty Personally I would’ve put loanes wigger Junior on the cover when he passed away no one deserves it more

Post by xman 1/11/2020, 7:37 pm

Personally I would’ve put loanes wigger Junior on the cover when he passed away no one deserves it more
xman
xman

Back to top Go down

When was the last time that a human being was on the cover of the American rifleman Empty Re: When was the last time that a human being was on the cover of the American rifleman

Post by BE Mike 1/12/2020, 2:19 pm

I personally don't find any value in criticisms of the anti-gun crowd. Most folks in the shooting sports world live in a small pond compared to other athletes. Those in the know, give them the respect they are due and that should mean much more than what others think, including the general readership of TAR.
BE Mike
BE Mike

Back to top Go down

When was the last time that a human being was on the cover of the American rifleman Empty Re: When was the last time that a human being was on the cover of the American rifleman

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down