Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coronavirus now in North Western and South EasternLouisiana

2 posters

Go down

Coronavirus now in North Western and South EasternLouisiana Empty Coronavirus now in North Western and South EasternLouisiana

Post by xman 3/16/2020, 5:40 pm

Coronavirus now in North Western and South Eastern Louisiana
Hopefully this won’t impact the mega match that Panola County gun club has planned or the Texas state precision pistol championship in Dallas in the beginning of May Or the new match set ups they are having in Mineola
xman
xman

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus now in North Western and South EasternLouisiana Empty Re: Coronavirus now in North Western and South EasternLouisiana

Post by Jeff Porter 3/17/2020, 9:39 am

xman wrote:Coronavirus now in North Western and South Eastern Louisiana
Hopefully this won’t impact the mega match that Panola County gun club has planned or the Texas state precision pistol championship in Dallas in the beginning of May Or the new match set ups they are having in Mineola

Panola Extravagaza is cancelled....

Jeff Porter

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus now in North Western and South EasternLouisiana Empty Too bad about the Panola club not having its big match

Post by xman 3/17/2020, 11:55 am

Too bad about the Panola club not having its big match

I guess I’ll defrost my upright freezer that day it seems like the logical thing to do with my time ,Not meaning to be funny at all
xman
xman

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus now in North Western and South EasternLouisiana Empty Panola County extravaganza looks like it is rescheduled

Post by xman 3/17/2020, 8:05 pm

Latest reading of the Panola County webpage has the extravaganza is scheduled for September 4 fifth and sixth .It’s still includes a 22 and a 45 match non-EIC
xman
xman

Back to top Go down

Coronavirus now in North Western and South EasternLouisiana Empty Re: Coronavirus now in North Western and South EasternLouisiana

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down