Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comparing a Old HP Pardini Recoil Spring versus new

2 posters

Go down

Comparing a Old HP Pardini Recoil Spring versus new Empty Comparing a Old HP Pardini Recoil Spring versus new

Post by James Hensler Fri Apr 17, 2020 3:13 pm

Comparing a Old HP Pardini Recoil Spring versus new 4d58e110
Look how short the older one has become after shooting 200 100 grain XTP and 500 85 grain XTP I loaded up.
I never ever had a malfunction with the 60’s and yes the old spring had thousands of rounds through it as well. Now with the 85’s I keep getting a FTF between the 3rd and 4th round in every magazine. Alex said that the recoil spring was wore out and After seeing the difference I agree. So now I am going to only shoot 85’s and keep a round count and see how many rounds before it starts to decrease in length. I hope this fixes the issue I had and something for everyone to keep in the back of their heads.
James Hensler
James Hensler

Back to top Go down

Comparing a Old HP Pardini Recoil Spring versus new Empty Re: Comparing a Old HP Pardini Recoil Spring versus new

Post by TampaTim Fri Apr 17, 2020 8:56 pm

If you shot the 60's does the gun function properly with the old spring?

TampaTim

Back to top Go down

Comparing a Old HP Pardini Recoil Spring versus new Empty Re: Comparing a Old HP Pardini Recoil Spring versus new

Post by James Hensler Fri Apr 17, 2020 10:45 pm

It did but when I started to run low I started load development on the 85’s. Our range doesn’t open up until may1 so I don’t know
James Hensler
James Hensler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down