Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The New Larry's Guns (Red Feather Outfitters)

+7
aub1957
-TT-
rkline
james r chapman
Allgoodhits
James Hensler
mrackerm
11 posters

Go down

The New Larry's Guns (Red Feather Outfitters) Empty The New Larry's Guns (Red Feather Outfitters)

Post by mrackerm 5/4/2020, 6:12 pm

For those of you who are Benelli MP90s / MP95E shooters, I just received a package from Jim Henderson of Red Feather Outfitters.
I asked Jim about a number of parts for my pistols, including MP90 and MP95 trigger groups.  Jim went out of his way to dig through
inventory he obtained from the old Larry's and I got almost everything I wanted.  

At the present time, dealing with Jim and Red Feather takes a bit of patience as the business is technically closed due to the
current health scare and Jim is still in the process of starting things up, but he went way out of his way to help me and in the
end, I got what I needed.

This is probably good news for those of you who shoot other platforms that Larry formerly supported as well.

Thanks Jim.

mrackerm

oldsalt444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

The New Larry's Guns (Red Feather Outfitters) Empty Re: The New Larry's Guns (Red Feather Outfitters)

Post by James Hensler 5/4/2020, 6:15 pm

I needed 2 rails for a Pardini last Christmas and once again Jim found them and sold them to me which was half as much as Pardini wanted for the exact same thing
James Hensler
James Hensler

Back to top Go down

The New Larry's Guns (Red Feather Outfitters) Empty Re: The New Larry's Guns (Red Feather Outfitters)

Post by Allgoodhits 5/5/2020, 2:32 pm

Hendo is tops, not just as a world class shooter. He is a world class person.
Allgoodhits
Allgoodhits

oldsalt444 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman 5/5/2020, 3:34 pm

Yep, just received my two new MP9x magazines from
Hendo.
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

The New Larry's Guns (Red Feather Outfitters) Empty Red Feather Outfitters

Post by rkline 7/21/2020, 8:57 am

Does RFO have a web site yet or is it just operating by telephone?

rkline

Back to top Go down

Post by -TT- 7/21/2020, 9:35 am

Same website: https://www.larrysguns.com/

But not by phone, check the site front page for contact info. He's a one-man operation with a family and a shooting schedule, so see previous comments.
-TT-
-TT-

james r chapman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by aub1957 7/21/2020, 11:44 am

I have been sending him emails with the parts listed that I wish to order. He usually takes a few days to get back to you, but he always responds and I have been thrilled with the parts I have received.

aub1957

oldsalt444, james r chapman and chuck2942 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by bpettet 7/23/2020, 7:25 am

I'm on my 2nd parts order with Jim.  He's been very pleasant to deal with.  I don't know of another source for 208 springs, etc.

bpettet

http://www.stratos2.com

james r chapman likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rkittine 7/23/2020, 8:30 am

He has been very helpful to me. Interesting that he is at the Cardinal Shooting Center. I (by marriage) relative of mine was the Manager of the Sporting Clays operation for a while and I have enjoyed shooting there (at that point for free too!)

Jim is watching for some magazines for me now, for my Benelli MP3S.

Bob
rkittine
rkittine

Back to top Go down

Post by sig 99 12/19/2020, 6:37 pm

Thank god for Red Feather and Jim.  I needed a slide stop screw and nut for my 215s. It just sheared off the last time at the range. I emailed him yesterday afternoon and he got back to me today and told me he had the parts,so i called and ordered them. He is a treasure to the bullseye community by taking over for Larry , supplying hard to find hammerli parts.i would have an expensive paperweight if couldn't find them.  Thank you Jim and Red Feather for the service you are providing.

sig 99

Thin Man likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by oldsalt444 12/20/2020, 11:34 am

Can't say enough good things about Jim.  Twice I've ordered parts for my MP95E from him and he always comes through.  Prices are good too.
oldsalt444
oldsalt444

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down