Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great dealing with Red Feather Outfitters

4 posters

Go down

Great dealing with Red Feather Outfitters Empty Great dealing with Red Feather Outfitters

Post by 22Cool Fri Sep 23, 2022 3:35 pm

Hi Everyone, 
I recently ordered some replacement parts for my Trailside from Red Feather Outfitters and I wanted to share my experience. 
After placing the order, I  got order confirmation and tracking.  Additionally some of that was from a live person!  His name was Mike and he was extremely helpful with my follow-up questions.
After receiving my order in the mail, I was disappointed that one item of the two identical I ordered was missing!  Thoughts of not being believed and trying to prove it was a bad feeling. 
I  contacted Mike about it and he responded that he had made a mistake and that he would send it right out.  That was great!  Better yet, I  asked about adding a spring to the order to save on shipping and he threw it in for free because of the mistake. 
It's rare to find such service and good honest people/companies like this nowadays.
Thanks Mike!!!
22Cool
22Cool

kc.crawford.7 and x90rider like this post

Back to top Go down

Great dealing with Red Feather Outfitters Empty Re: Great dealing with Red Feather Outfitters

Post by wascanapistol Sun Sep 25, 2022 4:34 pm

I agree. 
I purchased a Hammerli International 208 and was searching for magazines and parts since none are available in Canada. 
They had everything I needed.
Great service!

wascanapistol

22Cool likes this post

Back to top Go down

Great dealing with Red Feather Outfitters Empty Re: Great dealing with Red Feather Outfitters

Post by 22Cool Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:12 pm

I also received a cool sticker and I think the angry Cardinal is funny! First sticker on my range box...
Great dealing with Red Feather Outfitters 20220919
22Cool
22Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by TicTocer Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:55 am

Their response has been awesome for at least a year. It is now a complete pleasure ordering.

TicTocer

Back to top Go down

Post by Orion Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:34 am

Tried ordering 4x 208/215 magazines from Krale for the same price as 1x at Larrys, but they wanted a gun permit..
Orion
Orion

https://www.linkedin.com/in/oriondarley/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down