Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

anyone using the new Lee APP press to procrss brass?

+2
DA/SA
machinist mike
6 posters

Go down

anyone using the new Lee APP press to procrss brass? Empty anyone using the new Lee APP press to procrss brass?

Post by machinist mike 7/30/2020, 11:50 pm

Has anyone used the Lee APP press to at least partially process any pistol brass?  I am interested in results on 45 ACP and 9 mm.  Good, bad, whatever.

Thanks

machinist mike

Back to top Go down

anyone using the new Lee APP press to procrss brass? Empty Re: anyone using the new Lee APP press to procrss brass?

Post by DA/SA 7/31/2020, 7:18 am

DA/SA
DA/SA

Back to top Go down

anyone using the new Lee APP press to procrss brass? Empty Re: anyone using the new Lee APP press to procrss brass?

Post by zanemoseley 7/31/2020, 8:48 am

Looks like it might be really nice to size cast bullets with too. I currently deprime brass and size cast bullets on a rock chucker but this thing might speed that up.

zanemoseley

lablover likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jwhelan939 7/31/2020, 9:14 am

I deprime on one. They were really cheap when they first came out, so I have one setup for 32 and one for 45. I rigged my Dillon case feeder to feed the app. Decent press for depriming. The handle sucks, but I understand there is a roller handle available now.

Jwhelan939

Back to top Go down

Post by lablover 7/31/2020, 10:14 am

zanemoseley wrote:Looks like it might be really nice to size cast bullets with too. I currently deprime brass and size cast bullets on a rock chucker but this thing might speed that up.
Just ordered one to deprime and size cast bullets...gonna save some steps for sure
lablover
lablover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 7/31/2020, 1:33 pm

Please be aware that the APP uses a new design of shell holder. Three (# 2, 4, 19) are included with the press, but not the one for 32ACP (#7). Have to order that separately from Lee for $5 + shipping - or they have a kit of every size for $40.
anyone using the new Lee APP press to procrss brass? Lee_110

Back to top Go down

Post by lablover 7/31/2020, 2:08 pm

I ordered the #7 with my press yesterday
lablover
lablover

Back to top Go down

Post by bpettet 7/31/2020, 9:45 pm

As did I. Check out Midway for good pricing on them.  Mine arrives tomorrow.

bpettet

http://www.stratos2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down