Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pardini SP at a decent price on Gunbroker

2 posters

Go down

Pardini SP at a decent price on Gunbroker Empty Pardini SP at a decent price on Gunbroker

Post by mpolans 10/27/2020, 6:54 pm

FYI. Looks like a newer SP (not the SP Bullseye, so I don't think it can be converted to .32acp), but it's only $1700 right now.

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/882390208

I'm not affiliated with it.

mpolans

Back to top Go down

Pardini SP at a decent price on Gunbroker Empty Re: Pardini SP at a decent price on Gunbroker

Post by willnewton 10/27/2020, 9:52 pm

I think that Rink grip is a Large Right Bullseye 7° offset with the bullseye wing sawn off the rest (I have done that too).

...but that thumbhole thingamabob.   Rolling Eyes
willnewton
willnewton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pardini SP at a decent price on Gunbroker Empty Re: Pardini SP at a decent price on Gunbroker

Post by Guest 10/27/2020, 10:32 pm

Will Newton is almost correct - my further understanding of the Rink code:-

SP22u = for a Pardini SP22, the "u" means "upright" GSP style

L = large

R = right hand
B = convex (basically means that the grip swells to fill the palm)
7 = 7 degree offset. This is a Rink option that is primarily intended to suit a right handed shooter who has a left master eye. However, it can also suit a right/right shooter who prefers a "strong" grip.

Back to top Go down

Post by willnewton 10/28/2020, 12:06 am

You are correct!  I just realized that my convex Rink has the B as well, Rolling Eyes
willnewton
willnewton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down