Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manufacturer of brass for Jag, Summit, & Atlanta Arms ammo?

5 posters

Go down

Manufacturer of brass for Jag, Summit, & Atlanta Arms ammo? Empty Manufacturer of brass for Jag, Summit, & Atlanta Arms ammo?

Post by Bill Treanor Sun Nov 15, 2020 7:58 pm

I suspect that Starline makes the 9mm brass for Atlanta Arms but I'm not sure about that. And I have no idea who makes the brass for the Summit and Jag .45 ACP cases. Pictures below. Sorry for the poor quality.

Does anyone know?

Thanks,

Bill

Manufacturer of brass for Jag, Summit, & Atlanta Arms ammo? IMG-6566 Manufacturer of brass for Jag, Summit, & Atlanta Arms ammo? IMG-6567

Bill Treanor

Back to top Go down

Manufacturer of brass for Jag, Summit, & Atlanta Arms ammo? Empty Re: Manufacturer of brass for Jag, Summit, & Atlanta Arms ammo?

Post by shoot308 Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:23 pm

JAG makes their own. Company is in Manitowoc, WI. https://www.jagemannsportinggroup.com/

shoot308

Back to top Go down

Manufacturer of brass for Jag, Summit, & Atlanta Arms ammo? Empty Re: Manufacturer of brass for Jag, Summit, & Atlanta Arms ammo?

Post by Schaumannk Mon Nov 16, 2020 3:28 am

Bill Treanor wrote:I suspect that Starline makes the 9mm brass for Atlanta Arms but I'm not sure about that. And I have no idea who makes the brass for the Summit and Jag .45 ACP cases. Pictures below. Sorry for the poor quality.

Does anyone know?

Thanks,

Bill

Manufacturer of brass for Jag, Summit, & Atlanta Arms ammo? IMG-6566 Manufacturer of brass for Jag, Summit, & Atlanta Arms ammo? IMG-6567
I have actually seen mixed starline and AA head stamps in a box of AA manufactured 45 JHP ammo.

Schaumannk

Back to top Go down

Post by jglenn21 Mon Nov 16, 2020 7:42 pm

Yep I noticed some of the Atlanta Arms ammo used by the AMU and all guard team was Jag
jglenn21
jglenn21

Back to top Go down

Post by Multiracer Mon Nov 16, 2020 8:34 pm

JAG is the bomb...super quality components.

Multiracer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down