Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kid news - My kid shot my 208s one time, and more news

3 posters

Go down

Kid news - My kid shot my 208s one time, and more news Empty Kid news - My kid shot my 208s one time, and more news

Post by Jack H 12/22/2020, 5:25 pm

Kid was much more into athletics like swim and water polo.  About junior high school age we went to the range.  I gave a brief how to and demonstration.  Kid shoots 5 shots in a group at 25 yard that a quarter would cover.  Kid puts gun down and says "What's so hard about that". 

Kid had a college scholarship to play water pole.  Went to Olympic tryouts.  Had great praise of skills but was not big enough for the team.  Kid kept going to school and now has degrees in order,  BS, PTA, MBA, BS, DC.

I must have done something right. 

I am not bragging at all.  cheers
Jack H
Jack H

Wobbley, thessler and Thin Man like this post

Back to top Go down

Kid news - My kid shot my 208s one time, and more news Empty Re: Kid news - My kid shot my 208s one time, and more news

Post by Dcforman 12/22/2020, 6:44 pm

That's great and all, but does he still shoot?!?  Very Happy

But in all seriousness, ya did good.

Dcforman

Back to top Go down

Kid news - My kid shot my 208s one time, and more news Empty Re: Kid news - My kid shot my 208s one time, and more news

Post by SteveT 12/23/2020, 9:40 am

I am in awe of college / Olympic level water polo players. They are unbelievable athletes. Oh yeah, I guess the advanced degrees are good too.
SteveT
SteveT

https://sites.google.com/site/sdturner/shooting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down