Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pardini SP22 Bullseye... Ultra Rare? Uh, what?

+10
James Hensler
mikemargolis
PhotoEscape
rkittine
CR10X
CrankyThunder
GME
lakemurrayman
james r chapman
Dcforman
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pardini SP22 Bullseye... Ultra Rare? Uh, what? Empty Pardini SP22 Bullseye... Ultra Rare? Uh, what?

Post by Dcforman 12/22/2020, 7:41 pm

https://www.gunbroker.com/item/886940456

When nothing but the Best of the Best will do, and you want to take your collection to heights that only a handful of collectors will ever achieve, this incredible Pardini is for you!!! Needing absolutely no introduction, we offer today at a mere $.01 with no reserve this highly coveted Extremely Rare Pardini SP Bullseye, chambered in .22 Long Rifle!! These Italian made pistols are some of the and hardest to find semi-auto pistols to obtain here in the states as very few have been imported!! If you consider yourself to be a collector of the Rarest semi-auto handguns, your Collection will never be complete with out this Pardini SP!! This spectacular example remains in as new condition in which the many detailed photos will clearly show!!! This offering is complete with the original hard case, 2nd magazine, manual and tool as shown!!! Don't miss your chance to add this Pardini to your Collection!!! Best of Luck Gentlemen!!! 

Sorry, saw this and it made me chuckle. Didn't realize a current model pistol readily available for purchase in the US qualified as "Extremely Rare"!

Dave

Dcforman

Back to top Go down

Pardini SP22 Bullseye... Ultra Rare? Uh, what? Empty Re: Pardini SP22 Bullseye... Ultra Rare? Uh, what?

Post by james r chapman 12/22/2020, 7:46 pm

minimum bid $1,500
wonder how quickly it gets over market value.
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Pardini SP22 Bullseye... Ultra Rare? Uh, what? Empty Re: Pardini SP22 Bullseye... Ultra Rare? Uh, what?

Post by Guest 12/22/2020, 8:40 pm

Now Dave, just because your MG2 is indeed relatively rare, there is no need to cast aspersions on the "slightly less rare" SP22.
lol!

It actually looks like it is in quite good condition - the serial number is quite high, this could be a very recently built gun. My SP22-6 was bought new in May this year and the number is 80 lower than this one. Pity that the vendor failed to include a photo of the bottom of the grip where the size letter is stamped - appears to be an L, but quite hard to say for sure. I would not be surprised to see it bid up to well over $2k.

Back to top Go down

Pardini SP22 Bullseye... Ultra Rare? Uh, what? Empty pardini sp22 ultra rare what

Post by lakemurrayman 12/22/2020, 8:53 pm

Jim,bids started at.01,20 bids so far

lakemurrayman

Back to top Go down

Post by GME 12/22/2020, 9:49 pm

The Matchdot II also looks new.  I'm not good with prices for used guns & related equipment, but I'd think the scope and rings would be worth a couple hundred.

GME

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman 12/23/2020, 4:37 am

lakemurrayman wrote:Jim,bids started at.01,20 bids so far

Correct.
Minimum bid now $1600
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CrankyThunder 12/23/2020, 6:22 am

I am going to ask the seller a question as to what makes this such a rare pistol.  I think we all should flood his mailbox with questions and make the seller think twice about "exaggerating" the desirability of a particular firearm.
CrankyThunder
CrankyThunder

http://www.ccrcpistolteam.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CR10X 12/23/2020, 7:07 am

Thanks for the morning amusement.

Actually, if you look at the listings for this seller, damn near everything for sale is "Ultra Rare" or "Scarce" or "Collector" including a nickle plated S&W Bodyguard.  Didn't know I had such a valuable piece in the bottom of the tackle box....

CR

CR10X

Vinkemulder likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rkittine 12/23/2020, 8:37 am

It is certainly Rare in New York as we can not own a pistol with a magazine forward of the trigger. 

Bob
rkittine
rkittine

Buck13 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape 12/23/2020, 11:13 am

This seller is known for taking large collections on consignments and buying such outright.  I've been watching his auctions for years, and unsuccessfully bid on few items.  With that I'm planning to bid on this pistol as well.  I expect it will go well above $2K.  As for description and inclusion of silly words, - someone can put these words on anything "primer" these days, and be correct.  Tools for some of us, collectible item for many, and item for sale for one who desires to get highest price.  I don't blame him.

AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape
Admin

Two Shanks likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman 12/23/2020, 11:20 am

[url=https://servimg.com/view/18137582/345]Pardini SP22 Bullseye... Ultra Rare? Uh, what? C91c1e10

So $2800 total value purchased new for reference
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GME 12/23/2020, 12:09 pm

The auction is still open for 11 days. It looks like the bidding only started 2 days ago and there are 11 days to go. Maybe I shouldn't be, but I'm surprised it is bidding up so early. Isn't it common for there to be a flurry of activity in the closing minutes on more popular items?

Looks like about a dozen bidders so far. I'll bet there are multiples of that number waiting in wings. It will be crazy if goes for more than new, especially given the price of new. I'm with PhotoEscape. It will probably go for well above $2k.

GME

Back to top Go down

Post by mikemargolis 12/23/2020, 3:46 pm

I purchased this exact gun in February 2020, brand new from Pardini USA. It was $2850 including the MD2 and rings and two mags. Mine is 1000 serial numbers older than this one (B277xx), so this gun has to be quite new.

Depending on the hammer, could be a good deal.

Forget the hype, concentrate on the gun.

Last edited by mikemargolis on 12/23/2020, 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

mikemargolis

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman 12/23/2020, 4:26 pm

mikemargolis wrote:I purchased this exact gun in February 2020, brand new from Pardini USA. It was $2850 including the MD2 and rings and two mags. Mine is 1000 serial numbers older than this one, so this gun has to be quite new.

Depending on the hammer, could be a good deal.

Forget the hype, concentrate on the gun.
Mike, Mine just arrived a week ago, new, from CC and it's 2,414 LOWER serial number than this one. this one is a baby! lol
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by James Hensler 12/23/2020, 5:34 pm

Damn it! I was just logging in to say I can’t believe it but no one has posted any stupid shit lately and BOOM back to reality!!!

Oh I’m talking about a Pardini being Ultra Rare
James Hensler
James Hensler

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Shanks 12/25/2020, 9:32 pm

He uses that on all his auctions. He is a salesman. That's what they do. I have bid on his auctions also and he does have some very nice guns. That Pardini looks absolutely pristine.

SBE5 2900 plus 45 bench fee for mounting the sight.

Two Shanks

Back to top Go down

Post by CrankyThunder 12/26/2020, 5:25 am

James Hensler wrote:Damn it! I was just logging in to say I can’t believe it but no one has posted any stupid shit lately and BOOM back to reality!!!
Sorry about that, you are correct, I am falling behind.  

I will ramp up the application of stupid shit to keep you happy James.

Smile
CrankyThunder
CrankyThunder

Back to top Go down

Post by James Hensler 12/26/2020, 3:49 pm

CrankyThunder wrote:
James Hensler wrote:Damn it! I was just logging in to say I can’t believe it but no one has posted any stupid shit lately and BOOM back to reality!!!
Sorry about that, you are correct, I am falling behind.  

I will ramp up the application of stupid shit to keep you happy James.

Smile
Perfect! You have always done well in the past! Lmao! I’m just kidding
James Hensler
James Hensler

Back to top Go down

Post by Buck13 12/26/2020, 9:15 pm

rkittine wrote:It is certainly Rare in New York as we can not own a pistol with a magazine forward of the trigger. 

Bob
Clearly a violent assault weapon pistol of mass destruction warfare.

Buck13

Back to top Go down

Post by CrankyThunder 12/27/2020, 8:08 am

For what it is worth I have yet to get a response to my inquiry from the seller as to what makes this pistol ultra rare or extremely desirable when compared to a run of the mill Pardini USA Pardini SP New.
CrankyThunder
CrankyThunder

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Shanks 12/27/2020, 8:47 am

Why would You think he would waste his time responding to such a question. You guys are being ridiculous.

Two Shanks

Back to top Go down

Post by GME 12/27/2020, 11:49 am

Two Shanks wrote:Why would You think he would waste his time responding to such a question.

I could be missing something, but could it be that he is trying to sell a pistol?????

GME

Back to top Go down

Post by Two Shanks 12/27/2020, 11:56 am

He is trying to sell it to some one who is genuinely interested in buying it instead of someone who is trying to waste his time with questions about the wording of his ad.

Two Shanks

Back to top Go down

Post by GME 1/3/2021, 8:32 pm

If anyone is interested, the Pardini sold this evening. It went into overtime and ultimately sold for $2585.

GME

Back to top Go down

Post by mikemargolis 1/3/2021, 8:34 pm

GME wrote:If anyone is interested, the Pardini sold this evening.  It went into overtime and ultimately sold for $2585.
For an extras $300, shoulda bought a brand new gun directly from Pardini USA.

IMHO of course.

mikemargolis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next