Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Call me strange

3 posters

Go down

Call me strange Empty Call me strange

Post by Dehumanizer 2/11/2021, 4:50 pm

I actually enjoy watching bullseye competitions. Besides youtube are there any other places that stream them?

Dehumanizer

SingleActionAndrew likes this post

Back to top Go down

Call me strange Empty Re: Call me strange

Post by SteveT 2/11/2021, 7:32 pm

ISSF has videos of International competitions
SteveT
SteveT

https://sites.google.com/site/sdturner/shooting

Dehumanizer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by zanemoseley 2/11/2021, 10:32 pm

Lots of air pistol matches on YouTube, they have electronic targets and announcers so you get what's going on a bit better. Then they start kicking people off one at a time so adds to the excitement of people trying to make up points.

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Post by Dehumanizer 2/11/2021, 10:45 pm

zanemoseley wrote:Lots of air pistol matches on YouTube, they have electronic targets and announcers so you get what's going on a bit better. Then they start kicking people off one at a time so adds to the excitement of people trying to make up points.

Those are the ones I have been watching. They are dangerous tho because I realized that my game room from corner to corner is 10 yards. Which gives me the opportunity to shoot in the house with a beeman p17 with a fiochi red dot. I have been going through my pre shot, steady, fire and follow through at lunch every day with .177 pellets. I fire 15 rounds and keep my scores. I printed out the 25 yard target @ 1/5th the size and placed 15 of them on 8 1/2 x 5.5 sheets of paper. Basically the black is around an inch and a half. I started out last week shooting 121 out of 150. I am currently shooting 137/150.

I was really hoping my scores would reflected last weeks practice but because of my sight issue I hit a 709/900. Again not going to beat myself up over it as it was only my second match. Can only shrug and smile over it. Hell it was only 17 less than the week before and it took 2 sets to figure out I wasn't crazy. Smile

Dehumanizer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down