Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ride to Perry Sat morning from Port Clinton?

3 posters

Go down

Ride to Perry Sat morning from Port Clinton? Empty Ride to Perry Sat morning from Port Clinton?

Post by Dcforman Fri Jul 16, 2021 8:52 pm

Hey all!

Hoping someone can help... would anyone be willing to pick me up on their way to Perry Saturday morning for the P100? I'm in an Airbnb on Fremont about a mile north of the Rt 2/53S exit. Trying to avoid having my wife wake up our kids early to drive me over.

Please PM me if you can! Happy to buy you a sixer!

Dave

Dcforman

Back to top Go down

Ride to Perry Sat morning from Port Clinton? Empty Re: Ride to Perry Sat morning from Port Clinton?

Post by Dcforman Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:42 pm

I should specify... I'm on relay 1.

Dave

Dcforman

Back to top Go down

Ride to Perry Sat morning from Port Clinton? Empty Re: Ride to Perry Sat morning from Port Clinton?

Post by james r chapman Fri Jul 16, 2021 9:52 pm

Have they announced times for Saturday?
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dcforman Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:06 pm

First relay is 7:30. Should be 2 relays of P100, followed by two relays of NTI, followed by one relay of NTT.

Dave

Dcforman

Back to top Go down

Post by lee212 Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:33 am

Dcforman wrote:Hey all!

Hoping someone can help... would anyone be willing to pick me up on their way to Perry Saturday morning for the P100? I'm in an Airbnb on Fremont about a mile north of the Rt 2/53S exit. Trying to avoid having my wife wake up our kids early to drive me over.

Please PM me if you can! Happy to buy you a sixer!

Dave
Dang! That was how i miss out on the sixer

lee212

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down