Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Andy's, now Port Clinton Party Mart, is open for regular business

+2
ermakevin
John B Fowler
6 posters

Go down

Andy's, now Port Clinton Party Mart, is open for regular business Empty Andy's, now Port Clinton Party Mart, is open for regular business

Post by John B Fowler Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:29 pm

All, I live in the area and met the new owner, John Fleager, last week.  They will not have the deli sandwiches, but the Toft's ice cream and drive thru are in place, building painted and getting fine-tuned this week.  His family shot at Perry and he "gets it" on the Andy's tradition, keeping one of the big outside murals intact.  I let Christie Sewell know at CMP and gave John, Christie's phone number so hopefully all will get the word this summer and give him a good start.  Godspeed to all of you coming to shoot this year.  My X's must be in Texas but I'm hoping for at least some 10's.   Andy's, now Port Clinton Party Mart, is open for regular business 1f609

John B Fowler

chopper and nikonjockey like this post

Back to top Go down

Andy's, now Port Clinton Party Mart, is open for regular business Empty Re: Andy's, now Port Clinton Party Mart, is open for regular business

Post by ermakevin Wed Jul 05, 2023 2:32 pm

oh ok thanks for the info.
 so that means Andy's old building is still closed? 
good to hear that ice-cream is still available. 
ermakevin
ermakevin

Back to top Go down

Andy's, now Port Clinton Party Mart, is open for regular business Empty Re: Andy's, now Port Clinton Party Mart, is open for regular business

Post by John B Fowler Wed Jul 05, 2023 3:27 pm

No it does not.  It means Andy's has been sold and it is now called Port Clinton Party Mart and John is fixing it up and one of the old murals is still in place........

John B Fowler

james r chapman, Multiracer and nikonjockey like this post

Back to top Go down

Andy's, now Port Clinton Party Mart, is open for regular business Empty ?????

Post by mageepeak Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:00 pm

My lord, I'm certain this shooting page is not about or for ice cream etc... Please post anywhere else.

mageepeak

Back to top Go down

Post by Wobbley Wed Jul 05, 2023 9:48 pm

Moved.  This is fundamentally info about the Camp Perry experience.
Wobbley
Wobbley
Admin

james r chapman, ak41, nikonjockey and Dan Webb like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ermakevin Fri Jul 07, 2023 2:20 pm

mageepeak wrote:My lord, I'm certain this shooting page is not about or for ice cream etc... Please post anywhere else.
really???  this is important information !!!! Andy's ice cream and Camp Perry. ice cream fixes all the 6's.  mageepeak must be on a diet. lol
ermakevin
ermakevin

STEVE SAMELAK, ak41, Hawkja and John B Fowler like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmysix Sun Jul 09, 2023 6:43 pm

Can you get sprinkles? or are sprinkles just for winners?
Cmysix
Cmysix

Back to top Go down

Post by Multiracer Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:33 pm

I stopped daily for ice and the tall cool bottles for after the matches.

Multiracer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down