Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spotting scope with angled eyepiece

+17
Wobbley
toddcfii
jimsteele
Arthur
thegreat
Bullseye_Ned
troystaten
bmize1
Allen Barnett
chiz1180
bruce martindale
zanemoseley
mikemargolis
Blsi2600
TonyH
xman
Jake1911
21 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Spotting scope with angled eyepiece - Page 2 Empty Spotting scope with angled eyepiece

Post by Jake1911 Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

Any opinions on a good spotting scope with angled eye piece to use for 50’-50 yards for bullseye. Had a celesteon 10-30x50 that worked fine until it came up broken inside.

Jake1911

Back to top Go down

Spotting scope with angled eyepiece - Page 2 Empty Re: Spotting scope with angled eyepiece

Post by SteveT Tue Sep 21, 2021 2:43 pm

I think we are getting close to a useful electronic spotting scope, but not quite there yet.
SteveT
SteveT

https://sites.google.com/site/sdturner/shooting

SonOfAGun likes this post

Back to top Go down

Spotting scope with angled eyepiece - Page 2 Empty Re: Spotting scope with angled eyepiece

Post by GME Tue Sep 21, 2021 5:55 pm

toddcfii wrote: Gary: let us know how it works.

Todd

UPS tracking indicates the camera will arrive on Saturday via Sure Post (UPS hands off to local post office for delivery).  I'll probably get to the range on Wednesday or Thursday to try it out.  I'll report back with a review and maybe a photo or two.  

It will be interesting to see how the camera handles lower lighting.  My club pistol's range has a roof over the shooting positions.  We have lights, but If the light is still too dim, I may try setting up the scope/camera behind the 25 yd berm and transmit the signal back to the shooting station (weather permitting).  

Gary

GME

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce martindale Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:13 pm

jimsteele wrote: I can even see the occasional hole that shows up in the black areas.

Ha!, a kindred spirit. I love it!

bruce martindale

https://www.bullseyeforum.net/t20747-feeling-center-a-10-bullsey

Back to top Go down

Post by zanemoseley Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:45 pm

The trick is to shoot enough where the occasional black turns into the occasional white. Wink

zanemoseley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2