Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dave Salyer / Jack Teahan JT Custom Guns

2 posters

Go down

Dave Salyer / Jack Teahan JT Custom Guns Empty Dave Salyer / Jack Teahan JT Custom Guns

Post by RodJ 9/27/2021, 1:58 pm

Is anyone familiar with the relationship between Mr Salyer and JT Custom Guns?

Does anyone have contact information for Mr. Salyer?

JT advertises that Salyer works through JT, but one lives in South Carolina and the latter is in New Jersey.  Not sure that I follow. I got a quick response from JT with a price quote, but my message also asked whether Mr Salyer was still working. 

Thanks

RodJ

Back to top Go down

Dave Salyer / Jack Teahan JT Custom Guns Empty Re: Dave Salyer / Jack Teahan JT Custom Guns

Post by GME 9/27/2021, 6:11 pm

The relationship is legit.

I had the work done on my RO .45acp through JT and Dave Salyer.  I set up through JT.  When I had the work done, JT couldn't get a RO, but I found one.  I already had the red dot and rings.  I sent my pistol, rings & scope to Dave and the money to JT.  After paying, all my communications were with Dave.  I don't "know" what the relationship is, but it looks to me like JT handles the money and marketing end, and finds the pistols, leaving it to Dave to handle the gunsmithing.  It's not a FFL issue, as both are license holders.

FWIW, I thought the slide to receiver fit on my pistol was a little loose.  I contacted Dave about it.  He told me to send it back and fixed it without any hesitation.  It turned abound in 2 or 3 days.  I'm a satisfied customer.  Dave is a quality guy.  I would have no hesitation doing business with him again.

GME

Back to top Go down

Dave Salyer / Jack Teahan JT Custom Guns Empty Re: Dave Salyer / Jack Teahan JT Custom Guns

Post by RodJ 9/27/2021, 8:15 pm

Gary
I found your posts from a year ago - glad to hear you are satisfied. It wasn’t clear to me when the JT relationship began so I really appreciate you confirming that it’s on the up and up.

Thank you for replying to me, this is good news.  Can I shoot you a PM?

Rod

RodJ

Back to top Go down

Post by GME 9/28/2021, 1:21 am

RodJ wrote:Gary

Can I shoot you a PM?

Rod

No problem.

GME

Back to top Go down

Post by RodJ 9/28/2021, 12:28 pm

PM sent.  Thx!

RodJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down