Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for Rink like grip for Springfield RO

+6
DHMG1
Tripscape
LenV
straybrit
TonyH
AJ
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Looking for Rink like grip for Springfield RO - Page 2 Empty Looking for Rink like grip for Springfield RO

Post by AJ 10/29/2021, 10:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All,
I have a Rink grip on my Hammerli X-Esse, with upsweept adjustable palm rest that fit me perfectly and really enjoy shooting with.

I am looking for a similar ajustable grip for my Springfield RO but would like bullseye shooter’s opinion before buying. 

Does anyone already have such a grip on RO and what is your impressions ?

Thank you,
AJ

AJ

Back to top Go down

Looking for Rink like grip for Springfield RO - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for Rink like grip for Springfield RO

Post by LenV 11/2/2021, 9:43 am

Rink v Herrett Nationals

First you notice that Rinks do have an adjustable palm shelve. Second thing you see is the high gloss on the Rinks and a kind of weave checkering. This does not make them easier to hold.Looking for Rink like grip for Springfield RO - Page 2 20180210

On the other side the Rinks have a lot more wood. More importantly the Rinks force your thumb much higher.Looking for Rink like grip for Springfield RO - Page 2 Screen14
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Looking for Rink like grip for Springfield RO - Page 2 Empty Re: Looking for Rink like grip for Springfield RO

Post by AJ 11/2/2021, 10:22 am

Good to know about the adjustable palm shelf. Do you have the grip model or reference # ?

AJ

Back to top Go down

Post by Tripscape 11/2/2021, 10:58 am

Len,
What you got there is a Randall Fung grip, not Rink.
Yev

Tripscape

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV 11/2/2021, 6:51 pm

As I was looking up the model number I said "oh crud " or something similar. Yep, those are Fungs. I guess I have too many grips. Sorry
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV 11/2/2021, 7:11 pm

refusing to try and remember name . These also have adjustable palm shelf . Looking for Rink like grip for Springfield RO - Page 2 Screen15
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by Tripscape 11/2/2021, 8:16 pm

Len, now those are Nills CO023 )))  How do I know? I got 4 Smile

Tripscape

Back to top Go down

Post by RoyDean 11/2/2021, 8:52 pm

AJ

What grip size are you?

If medium'ish please PM me.

RoyDean

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2