Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's always something - Matchgun owners - what are you doing for a gun box

3 posters

Go down

It's always something - Matchgun owners - what are you doing for a gun box Empty It's always something - Matchgun owners - what are you doing for a gun box

Post by straybrit 12/29/2021, 10:21 pm

So I finally got my MG4 configured and obtained some 32 SWL ammo. Getting ready to head to the range and ....

it doesn't fit in my gun-pro box when the red dot is mounted. Sigh. Anyone else come up against this and found a solution?

straybrit

Back to top Go down

It's always something - Matchgun owners - what are you doing for a gun box Empty Re: It's always something - Matchgun owners - what are you doing for a gun box

Post by chiz1180 12/29/2021, 10:53 pm

I keep my guns in a separate case/bag from my “gun box”. I use my gun box to carry ammo, spotting scope, and other “match essentials”. Two separate things rather than one but this method works well for me, especially when traveling.
chiz1180
chiz1180

Fotomaniac likes this post

Back to top Go down

It's always something - Matchgun owners - what are you doing for a gun box Empty Re: It's always something - Matchgun owners - what are you doing for a gun box

Post by TomH_pa 12/30/2021, 8:59 am

I just carry mine in the blue MG box along with everything that is specific to that gun. Once I have what I need out of the box, I just put it under the bench.

TomH_pa

Back to top Go down

Post by straybrit 12/30/2021, 11:55 am

Yeah - I thought of that - but with a 1911 angle grip and a matchdot the box is too narrow. Sigh.

straybrit

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down