Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

S&W repair service

+5
Wobbley
BE Mike
Coupebuilder
brdrgrd
jim1K
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

S&W repair service - Page 2 Empty S&W repair service

Post by jim1K Wed Apr 06, 2022 12:16 pm

First topic message reminder :

I got a new S&W model 41 and it had a bad barreled key holed 8 shots at 25 yds and it never cycled once. I call them and they sent me the shipping label on Jan. 3rd. and it arrived there the 6th and here it is Apl. 6th  and it's still there and it has been in the PC. shop and now it went back to the repair shop but I fall to the end of the line again with a 3 to 4 week wait again.  Really hate to bash a company but I feel somewhat justified in this case. This is crazy, a different story each time I called..... Jim

jim1K

Back to top Go down

S&W repair service - Page 2 Empty Re: S&W repair service

Post by jim1K Mon May 02, 2022 7:26 pm

Received my barrel from Ten Ring Precision and I must say very nice job. The best part it shoots, and after I dropped the spring rate to 7lb. it never had a problem after that. now it 's time for the red dot.. I can't see like I did and have trouble clearing the front sight.... Jim

jim1K

Back to top Go down

Post by jim1K Wed May 18, 2022 7:10 am

Now I had the trigger done by Ten Ring and the pistol is competitive it shot under a half inch at 25 yds.with CCI sv., Aguila sv.,SK pistol match,Eley10X wolf match target I did have one malfunction with the SK pistol match. It was too windy to go to 50 yds. Not sold on the red dot yet, I shot better with the irons at 25 yds.or maybe all red dots are not equal, This is a S-30 Sightron.... Jim

jim1K

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2