Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Having trouble posting pictures on GunBroker

2 posters

Go down

Having trouble posting pictures on GunBroker  Empty Having trouble posting pictures on GunBroker

Post by messenger 5/2/2022, 4:46 pm

I am having no luck posting pictures on GunBroker. Every time I try to up load I get a message " The specified URL is invalid or not secure. Check to make sure the URL begins with https:// " I'm not a computer person so I am stuck.

Bill
messenger
messenger

Back to top Go down

Having trouble posting pictures on GunBroker  Empty Re: Having trouble posting pictures on GunBroker

Post by shoot308 5/2/2022, 5:25 pm

You do not post links for Gun Broker. Just click and drag them to the grey box. They are on their server.

shoot308

Back to top Go down

Having trouble posting pictures on GunBroker  Empty Re: Having trouble posting pictures on GunBroker

Post by messenger 5/2/2022, 5:31 pm

shoot308 wrote:You do not post links for Gun Broker. Just click and drag them to the grey box. They are on their server.

I do that then I am instructed to up load. I click the up load button and they go to the bottom of the page. They don't show up on my preview.

Bill
messenger
messenger

Back to top Go down

Post by shoot308 5/2/2022, 5:35 pm

Thats what they are supposed to do. You need to click next and finish listing. At the end you can preview before saving.

shoot308

Back to top Go down

Post by messenger 5/2/2022, 5:42 pm

shoot308 wrote:Thats what they are supposed to do. You need to click next and finish listing. At the end you can preview before saving.

I have gone to the end. Filled out everything. The pictures do not show up in the preview.

Bill
messenger
messenger

Back to top Go down

Post by messenger 5/2/2022, 6:02 pm

I stand corrected. At the end it said preview in a green box. I clicked there and no pictures. I went through the listing and it listed another "preview". I clicked that and the pictures showed up. Thanks for your help. 

Bill
messenger
messenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down