Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Housing for Camp Perry

2 posters

Go down

Housing for Camp Perry Empty Housing for Camp Perry

Post by mbmshooter 6/24/2022, 1:58 pm

I was just speaking with Ron Steinbrecher who is captain of Team UltraDot.  Ron typically secures a condo for the duration of the Camp Perry

matches.  This year, one of the people had a conflict and backed out after Ron had already secured the condo which leaves a vacancy.

If you are going to Perry and would like to stay in the condo from Monday, 11Jul22 to Sunday, 17Jul22, please let me know ASAP.  There will be
three other people in the condo; Ron, Alan Barcon and Dennis LeBlanc.  I will be arriving on Friday 15Jul22 and returning to Atterbury on

Sunday, 17Jul22.

Your share would be $356 for the entire stay.  If you already have reservations at a hotel/motel, you may wish to consider cancelling and
staying in this condo.

Mike McShea

mbmshooter

Back to top Go down

Housing for Camp Perry Empty Re: Housing for Camp Perry

Post by ghtt782 6/26/2022, 7:51 am

I think i have a buddy who might be interested in this...  Thanks for the heads up

ghtt782

Back to top Go down

Post by mbmshooter 6/26/2022, 2:42 pm

I think i have a buddy who might be interested in this...  Thanks for the heads up

Have him contacting me ASAP so we can discuss.  Have him TEXT me at 313-407-3820.  I
don't answer phone calls from unknown phone numbers.

Mike

mbmshooter

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down