Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Primers available at target sports

2 posters

Go down

Primers available  at target sports Empty Primers available at target sports

Post by 10sandxs 7/16/2022, 8:22 am

Price is high, but they have some of everything. Been a while since I've seen that...

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/primers-c-2806.aspx
Primers available  at target sports Screen13

10sandxs

Back to top Go down

Primers available  at target sports Empty Re: Primers available at target sports

Post by 10sandxs 7/20/2022, 8:11 pm

Good sigh... prices comming down, still high, but moving in the right direction
Primers available  at target sports Screen14

10sandxs

Hawkja likes this post

Back to top Go down

Primers available  at target sports Empty Re: Primers available at target sports

Post by SingleActionAndrew 7/21/2022, 4:28 am

Unless that price includes shipping, hazmat and taxes I disagree that prices are going down here. I have bought tens of thousands of primers during the pandemic, almost all a single brick at a time and not too concerned with pinching pennies, and never paid $100 sale price for a brick of CCI.  Anything over $90/1K for CCI (CCI should be the cheapest) is still unusual gouging in my opinion and experience. These guys not only want $109 per brick, but you have to buy 5K at a time! They shouldn't cost more than that out the door, including tax ship & hazmat out the door. That's the MidwayUSA price.
SingleActionAndrew
SingleActionAndrew

Back to top Go down

Post by 10sandxs 7/21/2022, 6:27 am

SingleActionAndrew, Respectfully, your missing the point. Target sports has been selling primers for $600/case for a long time. People (granted not you or I) have been buying as thier availability comes and goes over time. They've now droped thier price to $550 and have multiple varieties available which suggests people (again, in general) aren't willing to pay the higher price anymore. That, or they have a lot of inventory they're trying to move. In either event, it means availability is getting better so prices will come down. I haven't bought primers in two years as I like to keep two presidential terms worth of components on hand going into a presidential election so primer pricing is something I watch, but doesn't usually affect me too badly.

The point of my post was (and still is) that availability is getting better, and prices are comming down. NOT that target sports was the cheapest place to buy primers.

10sandxs

Pinetree likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down