Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pardini SP Trigger Adjustment Notes

5 posters

Go down

Pardini SP Trigger Adjustment Notes Empty Pardini SP Trigger Adjustment Notes

Post by gwhite 8/26/2022, 4:26 pm

In the mid-2000's, I got a new Pardini SP, and needed to adjust the trigger. The diagrams in the manual were in black & white, and looked like a bad copy of a FAX. I spend a while studying things, and made a set of detailed colored diagrams that showed all the pieces, adjustment screws, and the relationship of the moving parts during firing & cocking. The plan was to add text to go with the diagrams explaining things, but life intervened. I posted the drawings on the TargetTalk Olympic pistol forum, and occasionally made a few stabs at fleshing out the instructions.

This past spring, I had several questions about the drawings and decided it was high time to finish the project. I've attached the final version. It's a bit long & detailed, but hopefully folks will find it useful and keep them out of trouble.
Attachments
Pardini SP Trigger Adjustment Notes Attachment
Pardini SP Trigger Adjustment Notes.pdf You don't have permission to download attachments.(321 Kb) Downloaded 109 times

gwhite

james r chapman, Vociferous, chopper, orpheoet, PhotoEscape, SingleActionAndrew, msmith44 and like this post

Back to top Go down

Pardini SP Trigger Adjustment Notes Empty Re: Pardini SP Trigger Adjustment Notes

Post by chopper 8/26/2022, 9:19 pm

Gwhite, that is a very nice diagram and explanation, I especially like the diagram of the parts, they explain what affects the adjustments make. I got my first 2-stage 22 pistol last week (Hammerli 215 S) I like the trigger a lot. Really got spoiled with my air pistols and never thought about 2-stage 22s until I shot 25 meter Standard.
 Great article, you put a lot of work into it, thank you.
Stan

chopper

Back to top Go down

Pardini SP Trigger Adjustment Notes Empty Re: Pardini SP Trigger Adjustment Notes

Post by jimsteele 8/27/2022, 6:46 am

Thank you gwhite ,for your contribution to Pardini trigger adjustment, and opperation. .
   The 1911 platform  was so much easier to understand.

jimsteele

Back to top Go down

Post by WillH 8/27/2022, 9:32 am

Wow.  What a wealth of information.  I recently got a Pardini and have been hesitant to mess with the complex trigger so this will give me confidence to go there.  I agree the the illustrations and descriptions of how things work are excellent.  Thanks for the hard work and sharing.
WillH
WillH

Back to top Go down

Post by gwhite 8/27/2022, 9:39 am

WillH wrote:Wow.  What a wealth of information.  I recently got a Pardini and have been hesitant to mess with the complex trigger so this will give me confidence to go there.  I agree the the illustrations and descriptions of how things work are excellent.  Thanks for the hard work and sharing.
You are all very welcome.  I apologize for taking 14 years to get this out there.  The drawings are helpful, especially when combined with Don Nygord's notes, but it's better to have it all in one package.

I also figured it would be good to post this in a couple forums so people can find it more easily.  There are a LOT more Pardini shooters that hang out on the Bullseye forum than the Olympic Pistol forum I posted the drawings in originally.

Gwhite

gwhite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kp321 8/27/2022, 2:33 pm

Does this post need to be a sticky?

Kp321

orpheoet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down